Is it possible to hide your number while calling to other?

Assalam-0-Alaikum

I'm a new member, i check a lot of forums, but this one looks informative.

>

>

>Respected to all.

I wana to ask that, is it possible to hide our number while we call to any other number?

>>As when we receive a call from any other country we see on our CLI like 0000, unknown, 9000, 900, private etc.

Is it possible in our country????

At the end, thankx a lot to all of you.

Regards:

Mr. J

welcome mr j its possible in Pakistan you just need to purchase a VOIP account Search "LOW RATE VOIP" in Google and also need a PC with High Speed Internet connection than you can call anywhere in Pakistan or outside of Pakistan your number will not showing and it will maybe 0000, unknown, 9000, else. VOIP also has very low and cheap call rates..

bye MR j

In short its not possible...!

:) possibel hai bhai

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

:) possibel hai bhai
[/quote]

Bhai jan agr ya possible hy to ya b ta dian k kesy possible hy?

Regards:

Mr. J

there is an option in mobile phones to hide the number but it only works if the network has allowed it and none of our networks currently allows it

yeah its possible but per min call wud cost yeah Rs.26 if some 1 still wanna hide thr number then i can tell him but "kuch pane k lia kuch khona perta hai kuch maal shaal" :) cell#03133112211 sms me whoever wants to hide thr number while calling any other number....

yar just go and call thru any pascoms number...

the other person wont know what hit them :D

hehehe

ya its posible,, some days ago i met wid a army person who s a Major in army as a securt agents and wen he call anybody his number didnt show on other cells

so join army, and get that service lol

but y u wanna hide ur no.? dont u like ur no.?? or any other reasons???

AOA,

For all you peopels it is possiable there is a facility in almost every Telecom Switch thats know as "CLIR" Caller Line Identification Restriction, by using this facility it is possiable to restrict your numebr to be shown on calling party. but unfortunatly:) to get this facility its must that you belong to Army or any intelligance agency coz this facility onle can get by the permission of Cabinet Division of Pakistan.

Babar Saeed

www.aubitech.blogspot.com

lol so many questions abt hiding caller id on !@#$ forums..... but the big question is.... why???? only answer can be harrasment :P am i right

it has a code , a number through which first our call connects to uk , then connects back to pk , and the number appears as 8888888888 , if any one want that code , i will provide them for free. just reply here. i m greedy like some people in this post who want payment for it.

CHeers !!!!!!!!!!!

yeah man i want and with all ur respect my uncle`s number dosnt appear at all it only show private call and as one of my brother mentioned this could only be done by agency and my uncle works in MI military intelligence and that number is being provided to him by them and till now we didnt no that which connection is it only he knowssss

lol so many questions abt hiding caller id on !@#$ forums… but the big question is… why??? only answer can be harrasment :P am i right
[/quote]

“Frandship”? :confused:

seems like thats just wastin money to buy a kewl numbers so now gettin ti hide ur number hahah but there are many thin keepin eyes on no mater num comes or nut ... :D

Its nt posibl... i hav tried many time.,our ntwrks not alowed.. if any one hav sure then bring it to forum

yep no way to hide num... only intelligence community can hide....:D

I think I got below mentioned information from this forum, can not remember the link:

To hide number when calling both from landline and mobile.

For PTCL landline:

dial 00448700360413 and listen to the computer then dial your number which you want to make call following with # key and wait a moment, now your number is hidden and talk anonymously

For Cell Phone:

just dial 00448700360413p00923001234567# and hit call button

(dial 00448700360413-00923001234567# hold for a second...your number is hidden)

Your caller ID will appear as private call, +88888888, +1900 etc.; this method is very expansive Please check call rates before making this call because you'll connect first to UK diverted number and then redirect to Pakistan.

I think I got below mentioned information from this forum, can not remember the link:

To hide number when calling both from landline and mobile.

For PTCL landline:

dial 00448700360413 and listen to the computer then dial your number which you want to make call following with # key and wait a moment, now your number is hidden and talk anonymously

For Cell Phone:

just dial 00448700360413p00923001234567# and hit call button

(dial 00448700360413-00923001234567# hold for a second…your number is hidden)

Your caller ID will appear as private call, +88888888, +1900 etc.; this method is very expansive Please check call rates before making this call because you’ll connect first to UK diverted number and then redirect to Pakistan.

[/quote]

only call from ufone , as this call connects first to mobile in uk and then back to pk , the call rates for ufone are the least expensive . its my personal experience as i have tried it with all five networks