IS express news program Woh kya hai real?

wot they show is it reall?

They don't show anything except creating suspense.

What you have seen in that program ?

it is totally fake show they r not able to find a single ghost till now on camera and still people watching it hehehhehe

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wot they show is it reall?
[/quote]

for those who believe in supernatural it is real and those who do not for them it is fake.

Guys i have heard of this show so much.. it's a popular one here in Muslim communities. Though, they hardly find anything paranormal at haunted places but i have watched an episode that freaked all of us out including the presenters. I am posting a link where you can have a glimpse of what they found in a graveyard.

Looking forward for your feedback.

it was just an illusion. Only a superstitious will believe in it.

Guys i have heard of this show so much… it’s a popular one here in Muslim communities. Though, they hardly find anything paranormal at haunted places but i have watched an episode that freaked all of us out including the presenters. I am posting a link where you can have a glimpse of what they found in a graveyard.

Looking forward for your feedback.

[/quote]

at 4:58 ?

They are all Fake, just a ditto of Ghost Hunters, actually there is no creature like "Ghost". There are only "Jins" (male & female), and usually they don't bother to trouble any human. So stop freaking out and chill. :P

Ghost is another name of the Jinn. I think there is no point in shooting that program, Jinns are not dumb enough to come in front of the camera.

In most of the cases I have heard that whenever a ghost/Jinn is captured on screen, either the screen breaks or some malfunction occurs, or the footage never appears when played again. Therefore it is not possible to visually record them.

For all of you who live in Karachi, and you like listen to real life horror stories. Tune in to FM 105 at Saturdays late night at 1 am. It's great show, I just discovered listening to this show that my favorite restaurant in our area is haunted as well.

when Me was in school i love to read horror books digests

at 4:58 ?

[/quote]

What do you mean by that??

What do you mean by that??

[/quote]

look at the youtube video at 4:58.

Ghost is another name of the Jinn.
[/quote]

Sorry you are wrong, get some urdu lessons :P Ghost means Bhoot, “Bhoot” means a dead man soul turned bad :), sometimes called as “Badroh” too.

^ They do exist I guess, that is why most haunted places have a background story of someone's death.