Is buy stuff from Ebay

Hi, I've been searching for a solution to use Ebay(sale or purchase) from Pakistan. Will they deliver the goods I purchased from Pakistan... is there any possible way for this?

Yes they Deliver Good's to Pakistan but it depend on seller, i have purchased alot of stuff from ebay in recent years

yes you can buy stuff from ebay

I dont know what the heck happened but I actually wrote *** Is it possible to buy stuff from ebay***

There is no EDIT option?????? :angry: been searching for it for 20 mins..

You can try "you pick we buy" service from homeshopping.com.pk. You select a product, pay and they deliver for you. I have tried placing order for a mobile case directly from ebay but it never reached me :(

yes its possible but you need verified PayPal account linked with your eBay account cause most sellers on eBay accept payment through PayPal

but if you don’t have PayPal then do as soheb. qureshi says

[quote=“Soheb.qureshi, post:5, topic:20590”]

You can try "you pick we buy" service from homeshopping.com.pk. You select a product, pay and they deliver for you. I have tried placing order for a mobile case directly from ebay but it never reached me :(

[/quote]

hmmm thanks

Do products purchased from ebay reach safely to your postal address or do they land in customs where you have to go personally, pay them some bribe and get your products cleared. There has been a lot of controversy, because many people claim here that they have been getting products directly at their home addresses while other claim that they never reached them. So what is happening. How some are getting it and how some are landing at Customs???

Lets suppose even if a product ultimately lands at customs, how do you know that their product is in their hands because even small items like styluses, mobile batteries and boots etc purchased have landed with customs.

Is there any way to get these products directly as happens in most of the civilzed world

its haram to buy on ebay when you buy on ebay you benefiting none muslims

^ Since None muslims are benefiting, its not haram technically..!!

okay PayPal is owned by person who is Jewish and eBay is subsidiary of PayPal

How can be it haram even you are giving benefit to a non Muslim as well as jewish

We should not buy computers because non-muslims make it. The joke of the day!

if you want to buy something from ebay and you are in Pakistan than please contact on this number

oh my God, the weapons are made by non-muslim so it is also haram to use them... fair tay poora jihaad ee thuss ho jaway ga.... :)

LOl @haram thing. Trading with non-muslims is not haram. If that was so, Prophet PBUH would have never done that.

Stay on-topic.

so the topic changed to halaal and haraam

[quote=“Asad, post:17, topic:20590”]

Stay on-topic.

[/quote]

Delete topic?

or atleast useless posts..

[quote=“Hamid_zizou, post:, topic:”]

Hi, I've been searching for a solution to use Ebay(sale or purchase) from Pakistan. Will they deliver the goods I purchased from Pakistan... is there any possible way for this?

[/quote]

Hello!

You can buy eBay products (only new) from Pakistan at Magiclamp.pk

Not only eBay! you can buy all Amazon products and other US products from Magiclamp.

Regards.