Is ATM OAM Ping messing my connection?

My PTCL connection disconnects every 20-30 seconds. Line attenuation and noise margin are good. So i chose the 'Diagnose' option in the admin panel of the ZTE router. Here are the results:

Test the connection to your local network Test your Ethernet connection: PASS

Test the connection to your ADSL service provider Test ADSL Synchronization: PASS Test ATM OAM F5 segment ping: FAIL Test ATM OAM F5 end-to-end ping: FAIL Test ATM OAM F4 segment ping: FAIL Test ATM OAM F4 end-to-end ping: FAIL

Test the connection to your Internet service provider Test PPP server connection: PASS Test authentication with ISP: PASS IP Address Test: PASS Ping default gateway: PASS Ping primary Domain Name Server: PASS

I was wondering if this in anyway could be the reason to my problem. If anyone has a way to fix this problem it would be appreciated...

Oh and I've tryed contacting PTCL and they haven't helped in any way..

Thank you.

i need to answer this question,please:(

Hello!

From http://www.dslreports.com/faq/14309 it says:

"

Why do ATM OAM End to End Ping & ATM OAM Segment Ping tests fail?

It means you are on a Remote Terminal in most cases and doesn't affect your DSL service if either or both tests fail as long as the rest of the tests pass.
"
and if you look at the help for the test(s), you'll see that this test shall fail if the ISP does not support (hasn't configured a response, blocks all but internet traffic, etc..) this test!
So, you should be looking at your line stats (preferably over time by a tool such as Routerstats Lite) for troubleshooting if you are also facing disconnections!
Hope this helps!
Regards,
Ahmed