Is Any Anti Virus Available for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones?

Is Any Anti Virus Available for Sony Ericsson K610i ?

Here is how to remove any virus from all Sony Ericsson (non Symbian) phones:

Plug them to your PC (with updated anti-virus) via a cable and select 'File Mode' on your phone. Now scan your phone from your PC's antivirus just as you scan a USB.

And a live a happy life, ever after.

Except viruses haven't been made for java phones due to their structure. Symbian phones are prone to viruses.

The K-series isn't symbian (I haven't come across one that is). The PDAs are either symbian or Windows Mobile. They're more prone to virus exploits.

thankz bro

Wrong forum?

Anyway, I don't know any virus for Sony Ericsson's OS (their own propriety OS that is non-symbian). Don't worry about viruses and enjoy your phone.

Mods, please move this thread to proper forum.

nt any 4

se phonez

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Here is how to remove any virus from all Sony Ericsson (non Symbian) phones:

Plug them to your PC (with updated anti-virus) via a cable and select ‘File Mode’ on your phone. Now scan your phone from your PC’s antivirus just as you scan a USB.

And a live a happy life, ever after.

[/quote]

I dont think so.

every antivirus provider publishes virus definitions for all kind of devices very individually.

your computer’s antivirus software might remove/disinfect any infected file from your phone but only if it is harm full for your computer, your phone is currently connected with. and also these files are not even harmful for your phone.

viruses are developed for a specific file systems and operating systems. malicious files can not infect your system until they are not readable to its operating system. simple example (a ravmon virus developed for a windows based 32bit OS, can not infect a MacOS system if you put the infected file in it.)

and personally being with a phone if you have java phone then you just take chill pill. leave it being there.

and by the way hussainmansoorus. how did u get to know that your phone is infected with any kind of virus?