Is an expensive men's hair cut worthwhile?

I noticed this men's hair salon and wondered if it's ever worth the extra money for a man. I have never had an expensive hair cut, and assumed all the premium would buy me was a hair dye or chumpee.

Can people who spend over 100 Pak Rupees on hair cuts tell us why an expensive haircut is worth more? I guess I am fishing for a recommendation for stylists. I have never had my hair styled and would like to before it is too late. With such a range of prices, how can one haircut cost 40 rupayya and another 1400?

40 rs haircut you might get under a tree on a foothpath, these days minimum haircut in a shop costs 80-100rs ( sometimes you tip more then the cost of the hair cut)

If its a special event and you want to make a different style then expensive parlor may be worthwhile or else local shop is enough for me.

does anyone knows the actual meaning of naai ?

Nai, is a traditional Desi surgeon who also provides mass food supplies in case of any event or gathering

[quote="Wire, post:, topic:"]

I noticed this men's hair salon and wondered if it's ever worth the extra money for a man. I have never had an expensive hair cut, and assumed all the premium would buy me was a hair dye or chumpee.

Can people who spend over 100 Pak Rupees on hair cuts tell us why an expensive haircut is worth more? I guess I am fishing for a recommendation for stylists. I have never had my hair styled and would like to before it is too late. With such a range of prices, how can one haircut cost 40 rupayya and another 1400?

[/quote]

a typical hair dresser costs between 60+ to 200 at max.. there are extreme stylists who will charge between 700-2200 for men.. those fancy barbers are skilled in fancying your hair into any current modern hip style..that is all they do.. mostly scissor cut / ceaser cut, (2 different things) and spikes are their specialities.. and there is a hybrid of the 2 with slightly longer hair length than scissor cut for adult mature / normal people.. that is why they become famous when spoilt teens from different colleges get their hair shuffled, they assume they are a hit with the ladies.. same is assumption for young men after joining a new company or job..

this practice is common among MBA jobs and BBA BBIT students in mid tier institutes.. that is how the expensive hair cut saloon prospered..

naai.com.pk!!!!!!! wtf????? hilarious.

anyways, if you are born handsome (for e.g. me :D) then you'll look good even by having a haircut by giving "آٹا".
And if you look like hedgehog then even a 200
0rupee haircut will not make you look like a human being.

^THAT concludes the discussion.

Very well said "AATA" and this thread should be "TAATA" as it is already concluded. :D

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:6, topic:20688”]

naai.com.pk!!!!!!! wtf????? hilarious.

anyways, if you are born handsome (for e.g. me :D) then you'll look good even by having a haircut by giving "آٹا".

And if you look like hedgehog then even a 2000rupee haircut will not make you look like a human being.

[/quote]

that is absolutely wrong and i will heavily contest that...for a lot of reasons.

Looking good is totally different than being handsome..

there are 1000s of websites which have comparisons of the so called "Celebrities" and "Stars" with and without make up, and they actually do look horrible in their early morning pics..eg lindsay lohan, Angelina julie, carmen electra, beyonce, jenifer lawrence etc...and that is a universal fact, everyone looks bad in early morning, and only starts to become better after a wash, dressup, styling etc..

natural beauty is only skin deep and nobody observes people everyday with a microscope.... what is visible and appreciated is ABOVE skin, and that is why these saloons exist and will continue to exist for ever..., and that is also why we have a dressing table in ALL Our bed rooms..

a typical and perfect example of importance or lack there of of these saloons is any wedding in pakistan... the only reason it is possible to spend more than 30 minutes at those places is spent in trying to recognise 90% of those people there, who u meet everyday in your life but canot recognise then at the weddings... that is also the reason most of the rishta search by desi aunties begins and ends at other people`s weddings.

Styling and profiling is the core of a good personality... character portion of personality canot be expressed with and without makeups and the world runs after appearances.. which maybe deceptive but thats how the world works.

as per quote. if you look like a hedgehog, (which is a very insulting way to describe any of Allah`s creations ), you have every right and every reason to do anything to make your self look good.. Looking good is an innate part of human psyche and human existence.. does anyone really think that george cooloney, Mark walhberg, Leonardo dicaprio, Adam levine, Hugh jackman, brad pitt etc dont have to look good?.. you would be wrong to think so.. these SUPPOSEDLY handsome people spend more on their appearances and hair styling and dressing makeups than most of us make in a life time...

as per example of what exactly is handsome, Ammanat chan has by far one of the most orthognathically perfect symmetrical profile than most us wish we could be..and also denzel washington who may not LOOK like much but his Maxfacs ceph readings have been published internationally in journals and is considered a reference for esthetic facial remodelling.. and ammanat chan has some of the best facial soft tissue highlights than most hollywood actors do.. ( and he is waay more talented as well).

FUN FACT : Alec baldwin is 55 years old.. and just look at his hair.. and his work in 30 Rock vs the rest of the entire cast.,..

FUN FACT 2 : Elizabeth Stamatina comonly known as "Tina" Fey" is almost 44 years old..

and per age, a good hairstyle will actually make you look younger and feel younger.. people have died searching for the youth fountain.. if a 200rs cut breathes new energy in your life and will, what harm is there in it?

brilliant domain name in history of Pakistan

@farhan_ds
^^TL/DR

Molvi sahab the exapmle is for people with common sense, buy some from local sabzi mandi.

i didn’t get it what you said my common sense is lost?

nope its for farhan_ds, sorry if you thought it was for you.

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:11, topic:20688”]

@farhan_ds

^^TL/DR

Molvi sahab the exapmle is for people with common sense, buy some from local sabzi mandi.

[/quote]

apparently you did buy your common sense from a sabzi mandi since you are also reffereing me to there, as it seems it did not come preinstalled at birth.. no offence to you or your supposed good looks..but relating to your "EXAMPLE" , claiming someone is born ugly and should remain that way is the biggest example of lack of intellect, thoughtfulness, and humanity on your part..

i am absolutely not a maulvi, (complete disregard to that culture), and i may be wrong in interpreting your views but since you cannot understand simple explanations cz its a TL/DR, that speaks volumes about how affirmative you were of your original example,..which is still inhumane and Disrespectful to all your fellow humans..

when i was kid most of times they shaved my head tend. then i grew up little and most of the times i used to have piyala cut head which looks great at that time