Is 789 working ? cant activate ufone sim

hi

i purchased a ufone sim. but i am having immence trouble in activating it.

i have been calling 789 for the past 3 hours and it always disconnects.

after dialing the number i the following is relayed to me

system is connecting to call center now

then the bell goes no one picks the phone ..and says mutloba number sa jawab nai masoool ho raha..

other times it asks to select language and agree then it says it is connecting you to agent and then no one picsk and it gives me few beeps and disconnects..

its hell experience with ufone..

is there any alternate way to activate the sim ?

i was once able to get to the agent he told me that you have reached the maximum limit of 5 connections and then he asked if you want to register it on someone else name then it automatically disconnected ..

on looking at pta site i found that i have been issued 7 sims .. i dont konw how .. but only 3 are in use and others are not .. but i have issued them in the past..

now my second question is suppose i activate 1 sim that is already issued by me from ufone what about the new sim that i bought for 100 rs ? should ufone get it returned ? and pay back since its a waste of money on my side. and dishoesty by ufone to not serve its customers..

it disconnects after saying

apki call you fone numainday ko milayi ja rahi ha.

i have been through this loop since past 3 hours.

You should sms you CNIC number to "668".
this pta's number will show you how many sims you've got issued by your cnic. You'll have to remain under 5 sims to get a new sim issued.

And then go to the related mobile company franchise, and get the extra sims cancelled.

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:3, topic:20613”]

You should sms you CNIC number to "668".

this pta's number will show you how many sims you've got issued by your cnic. You'll have to remain under 5 sims to get a new sim issued.

And then go to the related mobile company franchise, and get the extra sims cancelled.

[/quote]

bro the pta site gave me the number of sime counts but it doesnt shows the numbers .

besides .. i wanted a new ufone sim and also i had issued one ufone sime in my name of which i do not know when i issued it .. but i have issued one. .. now wht about the new sim that i bought ?

now the main issue is that 789 is not allowing me to activate this or let me talk to customer numainda .

o dear god why do i have to explain every thing in detail! :(

:P

Bro, as i said you can see the number of sims issued and then go to the related mobile service provider Franchise and ask them, they will show you the mobile numbers of sims issued against your CNIC and from there you can check and see if the sim issued is correct or wrongly issued. Then you can ask them to cancel the extra sims. You'll have to go to the Franchise in any ways, might that be mobilink, telinor, warid, ufone or Zong.

well my question remains the same as in initial post ..

1: 789 is disconnecting ..asking for nic number and then checking if its quota of maximum numbers is full or not .. is irrelevent in a way because they ask if you want to register in another nic number

2: now i after checking through pta site found that i have one ufone issued in my name . which i had . so what of the new sim that i issued i do not want it can as i do not want to cancel other number for this number when i have one ufone number . because i just wante a ufone number ,, and for that sake i do not want to cancel other numbers ..

bro these questions are not directed to you . these are related to the system ..

i hope you understand my point.

My dear bro, (part of general understanding) in any of those cases you'll have to visit the franchise.

Thanks man I activated it in my brothers name. But it was a great khwari activating it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2