iPhone Applications

Guys I bought iPhone 3G yesterday! Its all blank, no applications!:(

And I know nothing about it! Can anybody tell me tips n tricks; websites from where I can get free/cracked applications, themes n ringtones for it!:)

:D

iTunes is available for Pakistan but limited to Apps only. You can register and download the free aps.

^

Dude register to kia par kuch bhi free nai!!:( Jo free ha wo intahai baykar!

You can download them from torrents.

If you need some good links, ask me.

you have to Jailbreak the iphone first in order to get the cracked apps to work

^

Yeah Ive jailbreaked my iPhone using Quickpwn!

@Ultimate

Bro please give me some good links from where I can get applications for free!:)

N 1 more thing, how to put(from PC to iPhone) n install that application!

Thnx;)

^ sign up with a US store account plenty of good free apps there

for the ringtones n themes as ppl said jailbreak it and then install winterboard from cydia (u will need wifi for this)

Just sent you an email with the links.

Note: These are torrent links, so you will need a bittorrent client (such as utorrent) to download them (i hope you already knows how to download torrents).

Guys as I download any application n it opens with iTunes; then I sink with my iPhone; at the end error comes that "this application is not verified so not installed"!!!

Now what to do?:(

^ install from within the built in app store if u have a wifi network at home

make sure the iphone doesnt have some other user name/pass registered

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Just sent you an email with the links.

Note: These are torrent links, so you will need a bittorrent client (such as utorrent) to download them (i hope you already knows how to download torrents).

[/quote]

Ahaan thanks dude!:)

Now can u explain me a lil to to install an application in iPhone?

^ Check this out: http://lifehacker.com/software/hack-attack/install-third+party-applications-on-your-iphone-295985.php

BTW: i mistakenly replied to your email with incorrect text, Disregard that email.

^

Oh no problem dude!:)

check www.softarchive.net , i have seen iphone applications in their PDA/Mobile section.

Guys is there any other alternative to iTunes as iTunes is really troubling mee!:(

^ you could install the open ssh server on your iphone and ssh into it to install apps but you would need a wifi network for that to work

^

N how to install open ssh server in iPhone?? Yeah I have wifi!!

Actually I was talking about the PC software 'iTunes'! I want its better alternate! Its really troublesome!!:(

Open up cydia then refresh the repository list then search for open ssh server install it then on your computer open up any ssh client like putty and enter in your iPhones ip addres on your local network when the first time you login it takes a bit of time coz it generates a authentication key putty should then ask you to accept the auth key click always allow the user name is root and the password is alpine

Once you login succesfully you can then use any sftp client to upload your files