Iphone 4Gb

Guys one of my friend got Iphone 4Gb from his dad from UK its unlocked and he is willing to sell this phone can u tell me how much should i pay for this phone also on the back side of phone it says

made in some amercian state but assembled in china . he has the phone with charger only please tell me urgently :D coz he wants to sell that phone today. condition is 7.5/10

All iPhones are "constructed" (built) in China by a Chinese company. As a matter of fact, none of iPhone ever built in USA (AFAIK).

As for the price goes, I have no idea. Try mobile markets in Saddar Rawalpindi and ask for price from shopkeepers. It will give you idea of current market price of that cellphone.

iPhone discontinued 4gb versions a few months after it was released, so it must be iPhone 2g or edge.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Guys one of my friend got Iphone 4Gb from his dad from UK its unlocked and he is willing to sell this phone can u tell me how much should i pay for this phone also on the back side of phone it says

made in some amercian state but assembled in china . he has the phone with charger only please tell me urgently :D coz he wants to sell that phone today. condition is 7.5/10

[/quote]

Price of a 2G 8GB with all accessories including box and depending on condition costs between 22k-28k. Original headphones cost 2.5k, original datacable + fire wire charger + covers and box would roughly cost another 3-4k. The condition isn’t good either as it is 7.5/10. Say another 3k reduce. So all adds up to almost 9k. I think 15k would be a fair price for it.

dont buy it fr any more than 12K

12K should be good!! All apple products on the back say "Designed by apple in California, and assembled in China" .... If you dont but the phone tell your friend to sell it to me!

mine bid was 10K as one of my friend who owns a mobile shop told me that i can get a really good iphone in 20k 16gb and he mentioned that diff between 2g and 3g isnot much like 1 to 2k diff only so i will visit his shop soon to get the actual info :)

well, I suggest you take him to market. get the unit priced and offer him the same amount of money.

Both parties go Happy

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well, I suggest you take him to market. get the unit priced and offer him the same amount of money.

Both parties go Happy

[/quote]

That’s what I said earlier. This is the only way when buyer and seller are happy that they didn’t cheated or got cheated.