iPHONE 4

can anyone tell what is the price of iphone 4 and how you found it. is it worth buying?

i thinking of purchasing it but a friend of mine told me that it is not so good and signals keep on dropping.

please give your feedback

its around 73 k jailbreak 16 GB and nearly 85 k company unlocked and the iphone is really cool the problem which your friend mentioned were there when it got launched not anymore

the best part of iphone 4 is facetime you will love it and off course its retina display

@ multichoice ------ thank you for your feedback. are you using it personally ?

its 64 k now from beliscity.com just got there email today

yes i am using it also you can check on the youtube its features

yes thats gr8 phone i use it i have factory unlocked 32 buy from uk 600 pounds plz tell me multichoice whats problem with face time i use wairdtel sim thats stuck on waiting for activation ????? every things working fine accept facetime

it has some issues with antenna/signal reception

you may check articles at Gsmarena or elsewhere about this issue

I have no issue with signals reception but my FaceTime is stuck on waiting for activation

Hi just wondering where can u get the micro sim in pakistan just that am bringing one with me n so far i cant get around the micro sim thing in pak so if anyone can plz point me in the right direction.

Thanx

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi just wondering where can u get the micro sim in pakistan just that am bringing one with me n so far i cant get around the micro sim thing in pak so if anyone can plz point me in the right direction.

Thanx

[/quote]

any sim can b manually cut ,for use in iphone4 … no special need of a micro sim.

thank you for the wonderful feedback .. thanks alot

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yes thats gr8 phone i use it i have factory unlocked 32 buy from uk 600 pounds plz tell me multichoice whats problem with face time i use wairdtel sim thats stuck on waiting for activation ??? every things working fine accept facetime
[/quote]

this should help you http://www.rustybrick.com/new-iphone-4-upgrades-do-not-have-facetime.html

Available with us. Rs. 74000/- for Factory unlocked phones, and we guarantee the original sealed packing, mean original accessories. As mentioned above signals problem was initially there, not anymore and its a great piece of hardware with HD recording and editing facilities.

I am looking for the iPhone 4 battery case. Anyone have any idea ? I am in lahore.

The one i found was of Promate. I could not find any websites who are selling this battery case.

http://www.promate.net/product_details.aspx?Product_ID=334

iPhone 4 is the big giant !!