Iphone 3gs vs xperia x10

hi guys i have a question.

i am gonna go for a new handset and the two choices i have are the xperia X10 and the apple iphione 3gs.

Xperia for 24000 and the iphone for 29000

i wanna know which one is better

please help me decide

Xperia X10 is my favourite. Better Camera. Open software. Cheap accessories.

iPhone is just a lame device, overly overrated. The camera sucks, and everything gets filtered thru iTunes. If you are an Apple fanboy then buy it.

If you use Apple then know that you would have to unlock the phone each time it updates

Otherwise go for Xperia

Oh.. i you r buying for gaiming then iPhone definitely

Don't buy a Xperia X10 its not that great phone. There are only two things good about X10;

1- Camera, 2-Screen and UI thats all. X10 user interface looks great but not smooth.

iPhone 3gs is overpraised but its not a fan boy phone. there are lot for features lacks in iphone 3gs but it still it gives the best user experience in its class (game,ui,speed,music,coolness) if you are buying with legal carrier no need of jailbreak. Jailbreak is easy. But both of these phones are out dated buy iphone 4 or else xperia arc.

great phones are out there from out too.

Gingerbread would be coming to X10 hopefully sometime near May, as announced by SE. You can either expect a great software update which smooths everything or another blunder by SE like Froyo.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Gingerbread would be coming to X10 hopefully sometime near May, as announced by SE. You can either expect a great software update which smooths everything or another blunder by SE like Froyo.
[/quote]

X10 will get 2.3 upgrade i don’t think so. Because this phone came with 1.6 then got 2.1. I am 99% sure X10 will not get 2.3 upgrade. and have you ever tried the timescape user interface on X10 ?? it looks great but doesn’t feel great. before buying check SE xperia neo and xperia arc.

In fact. It would be updated to 2.3 as the SE officially announced it. Read here:

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2011/03/25/update-on-xperia%E2%84%A2-x10/

In fact. It would be updated to 2.3 as the SE officially announced it. Read here:

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2011/03/25/update-on-xperia%E2%84%A2-x10/

[/quote]

Thank you for the information. SE is generous this time. But don’t you think it would be better to go for neo or arc than old X10. they are also coming with better display too.

Obviously neo and arc are one of the best smartphones around. However the compromise is between the affordability of X10.

guys u are recommending the neo and arc but there is a lot of differnce in price between the arc and the X10.

if X10 could be updated to the OSv2.3 then it is worth money isnt it.

By the way, there is not much difference between 2.2 and 2.3. The problem is with the customizations done by SE on top of Android. They are not smooth and lag very much, from what I heard.

By the way, there is not much difference between 2.2 and 2.3. The problem is with the customizations done by SE on top of Android. They are not smooth and lag very much, from what I heard.
[/quote]

there are very little differences between 2.2 and 2.3 but one of the major improvement is speed. 2.3 is faster than 2.2. Other updates are miner updates. The time scape was not smooth but the 2.3.3 version of SE looks promising.

guys u are recommending the neo and arc but there is a lot of differnce in price between the arc and the X10.

if X10 could be updated to the OSv2.3 then it is worth money isnt it.

[/quote]

Yeah as it well get the 2.3 update it worth the money. We are talking about neo and arc because they are better phones and new phones and they will receive future updates. And for

X10 2.3 will the last update. Neo has a front facing camera and new camera sensors for better low light performance, new bravia engine screen looks far better than X10’s screen.

the new phones comes with 2nd gen snapdragon processors. Thats why I think both X10 and neo worth every penny.

For gaming purpose go for XPeria X10 otherwise iPhone 3g

hi guys i have a question.

i am gonna go for a new handset and the two choices i have are the xperia X10 and the apple iphione 3gs.

Xperia for 24000 and the iphone for 29000

i wanna know which one is better

please help me decide

[/quote]

if you ain’t getting Iphone then you’ll missed Apple app store alot

Xperia X10 VS iPhone 3G is a type mobile phone that has no doubt his greatness, but the technology certainly has an advantages and disadvantages of each, Xperia X10 and the iPhone 3G is a form of hard work team from each of the world’s mobile phone company.

Overall X10 which provided me with more than the For More information about this Mobile Phone you can go to at Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Specifications. Multi-touch and more applications that there are many selling points for the iPhone, but not enough to topple the X10′s screen size / clarity and the camera functions. Also, I imagine someone who does not like to mess with their phones at all may find the X10 (and Android) annoying. Even novice users of technology (like me) will not mind though.