iPhone 3G - Info Reqd

Hi,

I've got an iPhone 3g 16gb. Front has a screen protector, hence is scratchless, and the back has scratches.

The thing is, i dropped it recently, and its wifi doesn't work anymore. I checked online and it seems the wifi chip has dislodged or something.

Everything else works fine, bluetooth,etc and have unlocked and jailbroken it myself with many cracked apps and cydia apps (using cyder).

Now i'm wondering how much i can sell it for, or where i can get it repaired.

Anyone willing to help me out?

i suggest you to not sell this iphone as is with fault. because the user of iphone really need wifi. he can't you offer as much as this phone may deserve. i suggest you to rapier this phone and then give it in to open market not to your closed ones.

anyone know where i can get it repaired? A shop NAME would be preferable.

Look man Just Go to the Market and find some idiot, and sale him mostly people never check WiFi when Buying iPhone :D becoz they believe that iPhone cannot get faulty

but still if u want it to be repaired then i can tell u a reliable place, just visit Homeshopping.pk Outlet at Zamzama if you are in karachi, and if you are in any other city then visit their website and findout their outlet location in your city, Most Probably they can do that for u if Possible, Best of Luck

[quote=“rev, post:4, topic:14470”]

Look man Just Go to the Market and find some idiot, and sale him mostly people never check WiFi when Buying iPhone :D becoz they believe that iPhone cannot get faulty

[/quote]

That would be called cheating - Just imagine if it happens to you ?

اچھا مشورہ دیا ہے پاکستان میں دوکانددای اسے هی چلتی ہے