Iphone 16GB Black for Sale

I want to sell my Iphone 3G - 16GB Black with All Stuff and Box

Condition is just like brand new set with not even a single scratch.. Perfect working condition.

It has an XtremeMac silicon cover + Screen Protector. The whole Iphone is cover with tape for protecting the scracthes.

Its Unlocked with Firmware Version 2.2 and Modem 02.28.00, with 200+ Cracked Applications and Games

Packaging : Complete

Price 48K. ( A slight negotiation )

Note : If you feel the product is at a high price. Try going in the market and seek the price for a 16 GB 3G with the same stuff I am selling. If anyone gets the price lesser than mine. I will give this iphone at 40K.

For sms persons. If you are intrested to buy then sms. Else, do not bother to get a reply from me, that " Kitna chala howa hai, Kitnay mei do gay final, bla bla". I am not here entertain a fish market. If you are comfortable with the price, or seek a suitable purchaseable demand. Then call/sms.

2.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I want to sell my Iphone 16GB Black with All Stuff and Box

Condition is just like brand new set with not even a single scratch… Perfect working condition.

With XtremeMac silicon cover + Screen Protector, Silver ring is covered with tape…

Its Unlocked with Firmware Version 2.2 and Modem 02.28.00, with 200+ Cracked Applications and Games

Price 50K.

2.jpg

[/quote]

ur demand is also like of brandnew :) cut down the price dear

jailbreaking shoudnt be a reason to increase price especially since anyone can do it for free

heres mine btw jailbroken to :P not an iphone but a ipod touch just showing that jailbreaking aint a big deal

ivirf4.png

ur demand is also like of brandnew :) cut down the price dear

[/quote]

Dear, if you want to buy. Place an offer… If not, then kindly refrain from posting absurd bids. :)

How long have you used it?

Where did you buy it from?

It looks in great condition except the metallic or silver part, it seems scratched or was it taped.

Also, my friend is asking if you could provide pic of the mobiles box, accessories, and its back side (This is so Embarrassing). He wants to buy it not me. Once he is satisfied he will call you and purchase it.

How long have you used it?

Where did you buy it from?

It looks in great condition except the metallic or silver part, it seems scratched or was it taped.

Also, my friend is asking if you could provide pic of the mobiles box, accessories, and its back side (This is so Embarrassing). He wants to buy it not me. Once he is satisfied he will call you and purchase it.

[/quote]

Brother !!! . Everything is there and i have mentioned it that i have taped the whole thingy. Nothing is scratched. I got all the stuff. I bought it from Pk. Secondly, if he is intrested. You got the number. Make up a deal and check the whole thing. Thanks

Bump!!!!!

SOLD !!! Close the thread