Invisible dental braces in Lahore?

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea which is the best place to get Invisible braces in Lahore (like Invisalign.com). And any idea about its approximate cost. Please share your experience if anyone of you is using them.

Lahore Dental care center, faisal town, moulana shoukat ali road, near nadeem buffet and kips academy.

they have were good dentists, very good machinery and all that, i got RTC from them and i am quite satisfied, me too need braces so i asked 'em, they told it will cost about 80K for invisible braces and 60-65K for ordinary braces. they also mentioned that the rates are negotiable so i guess they might cut down price to 70-75K.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

they told it will cost about 80K for invisible braces and 60-65K for ordinary braces. they also mentioned that the rates are negotiable so i guess they might cut down price to 70-75K.
[/quote]

MAN damn too much for just aligning your teeth…better buy a PC or lappy instead.!

^ thats the spirit, pure guy thinking :P

Thats why mostly only girls get braces. :D

--

We are pleased to announce that we at Shifa International Hospital Islamabad have a new consultant Dr. Anwar Shah who has joined us from UK.

He has the following qualifications in Orthodontics (braces):

PhD (England), FDS(Orthodontics)RCS (England), MOrthRCS (England), FDSRCS (Edinburgh), FFDRCSI(Ireland), Diploma in Lingual Orthodontics from Paris.

He provides all types of braces including invisible braces (e.g Invisialign) and fixed invisible braces called Lingual braces which are fitted behind the teeth.

Distance is not an issue and as long as you can travel once a month to Islamabad for 15 minutes, treatment can be carried out at Shifa Islamabad.

For further details please visit our website as follows or just as any question over here

www.Codoshifa.com

Facebook.com/orthodonticsatshifa

Many thanks

[quote=", post:6, topic:13726"]

We are pleased to announce that we at Shifa International Hospital Islamabad have a new consultant Dr. Anwar Shah who has joined us from UK.

He has the following qualifications in Orthodontics (braces):

PhD (England), FDS(Orthodontics)RCS (England), MOrthRCS (England), FDSRCS (Edinburgh), FFDRCSI(Ireland), Diploma in Lingual Orthodontics from Paris.

He provides all types of braces including invisible braces (e.g Invisialign) and fixed invisible braces called Lingual braces which are fitted behind the teeth.

Distance is not an issue and as long as you can travel once a month to Islamabad for 15 minutes, treatment can be carried out at Shifa Islamabad.

For further details please visit our website as follows or just as any question over here

www.Codoshifa.com

Facebook.com/orthodonticsatshifa

Many thanks

[/quote]

damn you just sign up your al shifa id to give him suggestions about al shifa and invisible braces , wow so passionate and congratz for your 1st post . :rolleyes:

Just curious, is there any age limit on the effectiveness of using these braces?

By there price tags though, they *should* work even on 75 years old.

there is no specific age limit for JUST ALIGNMENT OF TEETH

orthodontics is a VERY VERY huge and complex multidimensional field and braces are only a small part of it.. growth modification , cleft lip and palate, developmental syndromes, orthognathic surgeries plastic surgery, tissue support, etc, are the various dimensions of orthodontics and many more.. these are specific to age ranges however.,.

just alignment has no specific age range.. alignment requires precise control over tip and torque and extraction planning if required. final placement and lip support means much more than just the STRAIGHT teeth.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:9, topic:13726”]

there is no specific age limit for JUST ALIGNMENT OF TEETH

orthodontics is a VERY VERY huge and complex multidimensional field and braces are only a small part of it.. growth modification , cleft lip and palate, developmental syndromes, orthognathic surgeries plastic surgery, tissue support, etc, are the various dimensions of orthodontics and many more.. these are specific to age ranges however.,.

just alignment has no specific age range.. alignment requires precise control over tip and torque and extraction planning if required. final placement and lip support means much more than just the STRAIGHT teeth.

[/quote]

LTvJvXd.jpg

^ Fellowship in orthodontics to be precise..

^

Honor your fellowship and start practicing (in the rural areas first to be safe) cause I find you much more knowledgeable then certified ones :)

i do practice in lahore evening once a week consultancy.

i am doing rural area job for past 5 years as well..

PS: unless that was sarcasm, Thank you for your kind word at the ending.. :)

No, that wasn't sarcasm. My lil bro have had his fair share of dental problems and I know the kind of 'certified' people he had to deal with....

after 2 years of pain & suffering + 7k after every 3 months for filling (which should have lasted for a year according to the dentist) he said #$%# this tooth, just get it out (in 1500Rs) ... and now everything seems to be fine for the past 2 years. :mellow:

here is the solution, visit them or call them for more information.

www.ihti.com.pk

www.beautyhealth.com.pk

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

I suggest Dental care center Lahore

How much do palate expander cost in lahore and can I get them as i’m 18j