Invalid win32 application?

Most of the softwares I am installing from CD or downloaded from net,when I click their .exe file,it gives me the error of INVALID WIN32 APPLICATION!!!!

Not all the softwares but most of them like DAP downloaded from net and antivirus softwares!!!???no software get installed!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Most of the softwares I am installing from CD or downloaded from net,when I click their .exe file,it gives me the error of INVALID WIN32 APPLICATION!!!

Not all the softwares but most of them like DAP downloaded from net and antivirus softwares!!!???no software get installed!!

[/quote]

Look Like some Kind of Virus in your PC :confused: . well m not sure … but sCan Your PC with a Antivirus & Antispyware (both) with Latest Updates :).

I had the same problem. Scan with Norton and it will clear it out.

Your sys is most probably infected. Scan it. If u dont ve updated AV u can use some of da free online scaners.

the problem is that not all softwares give this problem!!some softwares are giving!!i have scanned with AVAST,it detected trojan and successfully removed it!!!

could it be that files of these softwares are corrupt..

however i try using online scanners and norton!!!

well u see you were infected with trojan,so it might have corrupted executable files.. you constantly need to be protected against viruses and malwares.. with live protection turned on

all of the previous post are right... scan for maillicious programs it will clear the matter. but if your executables are cmpletely destroyed ull have to download them again.. or if ur windows has been curopted ul have to re-install tht 2...

try running sfc command from the windows command prompt

This command will check and restore files that are needed to run windows...