Internet speed?

Is there any real speed enhancing software for dsl or any other connection?

i dont think so there is any such software

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

You can get maximum what you pay for…

There are several tweaks on internet to enhance browsing speed, but believe me they cant really increase your speed.

--

There is no software to increase your internet speed,

but in dialup days i was used to block images and display images on will, using different extensions on browser.

so whatever browser you are using , search how to block images and show images on will.

[/quote]

upgrade your package to 10MB which will cost you 9999Rs monthly it will increase your speed

--

I found this software that is free and they say that it will increase your internet speed. The software is Bitcomet-EZ-Booster. You can check this site for more information-http://www.sharewareconnection.com/software.php?list=Free+Internet+Speed+Enhancing+Software

I found this software that is free and they say that it will increase your internet speed. The software is Bitcomet-EZ-Booster. You can check this site for more information-http://www.sharewareconnection.com/software.php?list=Free+Internet+Speed+Enhancing+Software
[/quote]

useless no software can increase internet speed…

there is not any type of software for thi purpose...

[/quote]

Yes there are many software available to increase the speed through online as free of cost or paid ,But some one really increase the speed,some will not use they won’t increase the speed,you need to choose the best one,You can check speed here Internet-speed-test

You could be using your network connection at work, or at home using a dial-up modem, ISDN connection, a cable modem, or a digital subscriber line (DSL).

Install and firewall and block softwares that randomly check for updates. That should help speed up your computer

Ah.. thanks for the information dear. I like it.

Hello,

Dear sir i am using BSNL wireless internet modem. I have already getting good speed for downloading MP3 and wallpapers but it could not enhance the downloads speed of the torrents of movies, right now I am using Vuze torrents is there any way to enhance that speed i am getting round about 1 kbps which is really insufficient to download the movies... but still I am happy with my internet connection.

Thanks,