Internet ready LCD or Plasma TV

pl suggest a good 40-46" internet ready full HD LCD or Plasma TV having wifi capabilities

Today's time only LG and Samsung Launch there TV with Internet capability with some good application. I will simply suggest you not buy any Internet ready or smart TV now and wait for just six month and than buy Android enable TV with portable qwerty remote.Today internet ready TV are come with normal TV like remote and you get bore while type three normal remote.

chek out sony 40ex520 the best internet led lcd tv today with latest technology and if plasma then go for lg plasma 3d launched a few days back.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=KDL40EX520

If you want top notch picture quality than go for a plasma.. panasonic makes the best plasmas. Moreover, get one that is THX certified (really the difference in quality is big)

[quote=“saadishahid, post:4, topic:14628”]

If you want top notch picture quality than go for a plasma… panasonic makes the best plasmas. Moreover, get one that is THX certified (really the difference in quality is big)

[/quote]

i’ve said in already in other posts tht for best PQ plasma is best but there are lot of issues with it… i’ve seen new samsung plasma that u told in other discussion, reflection problem was even there… and also in new LG 3d plasma tv worst in reflection and also i didnt see a singlie plasma lower than 300 watts and u r telling 170 watts :S and yes panasonic is always best in plasmas… but still plasma still have a lot of things to improve

anyways i've bought my led so no more worries :D

[quote=“nvd650, post:5, topic:14628”]

i’ve said in already in other posts tht for best PQ plasma is best but there are lot of issues with it… i’ve seen new samsung plasma that u told in other discussion, reflection problem was even there… and also in new LG 3d plasma tv worst in reflection and also i didnt see a singlie plasma lower than 300 watts and u r telling 170 watts :S and yes panasonic is always best in plasmas… but still plasma still have a lot of things to improve

[/quote]

First of all congrats on buying a new tv…I agree with you that plasmas do reflect more than lcd/led (but the reflect far less now when compared to older plasmas) and as far as issues are concerned, every tv technology has its own issues so, one decides on things which he/she can tolerate and can not tolerate. As far as power consumption is concerned, +300 watts is consumed when one absolutely max out the settings (or keep it running in the factory mode) but a calibrated display will consume a lot less.

Have fun with your tv!

[quote=“saadishahid, post:7, topic:14628”]

As far as power consumption is concerned, +300 watts is consumed when one absolutely max out the settings (or keep it running in the factory mode) but a calibrated display will consume a lot less.

[/quote]

ha ha ha ha ha… that was really funny :) who will spend half lac to see his screen with very dull setting and very low colors? if its like that then he must buy china tv of 14" cost of 3200 rps :D

never mind :P

[quote=“nvd650, post:8, topic:14628”]

ha ha ha ha ha… that was really funny :) who will spend half lac to see his screen with very dull setting and very low colors? if its like that then he must buy china tv of 14" cost of 3200 rps :D

never mind :P

[/quote]

I said “calibrate” the display. I never said to minimize all the settings.

[quote=“saadishahid, post:9, topic:14628”]

I said “calibrate” the display. I never said to minimize all the settings.

[/quote]

ok my fault then :P