Internet Light Turns off on Modem [Sync - Un-sync ?]

From the last one week ive been facing a problem with this so called PEETCL Broadband!!

the internet works for say approx - 10 minutes with slow browsing and all of a sudden the internet lights off on the modem .. and then again after a long break it starts to work..

According to PEETCL it was my COPPER that was weak.. but after paying their so called (CSR- LINEMAN) 500/- buxx the problem still occurs..

is it my COPPER? MODEM? PC? or is there something else thats wrong??

is there anyone else that is facing this problem? are there any solutions to it ...

i was facing the same problem but now i have switched to Linkdotnet this is best solution of it try it :)

seriously its work i found it better then ptcl

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

From the last one week ive been facing a problem with this so called PEETCL Broadband!!

the internet works for say approx - 10 minutes with slow browsing and all of a sudden the internet lights off on the modem … and then again after a long break it starts to work…

According to PEETCL it was my COPPER that was weak… but after paying their so called (CSR- LINEMAN) 500/- buxx the problem still occurs…

is there anyone else that is facing this problem? are there any solutions to it …

[/quote]

Thats actually yur telephone line pair from DP/pole…u gave 500Rs. to lineman but tht was all in vain …get him and get ur pair changed…and see if there are any joints in the line…get them fixed…n Mr.Empty.Khan stop proving your nick…LDN won’t solve this issue its the pair issue not Broadband!

already tried that out to done in front of me..

whats the next solution mr. Mazahyr???

facing the veryyyy same issue...

PTCL suksssss thts why everyone facing the same issue....

Please post your ADSL status here so that problem must be identified accurately...thanx

I'm also facing similar issue at specific hours of the day. e.g from 6 to 7 in the morning.

Thats actually yur telephone line pair from DP/pole…u gave 500Rs. to lineman but tht was all in vain …get him and get ur pair changed…and see if there are any joints in the line…get them fixed…n Mr.Empty.Khan stop proving your nick…LDN won’t solve this issue its the pair issue not Broadband!

[/quote]

His Internet Light turns off, Not DSL light. His DSL light stays stable.

So there is no issue with his pairs.

I am also facing this issue.

This problem started from August 7.

My internet light turns off at 1 PM-2 PM and 10-11 PM Everyday. I'm on ONU, Misri Shah Exchange DHA Khi.

DSL Lights stays stable. There is no problem with DSL Light. Only internet light turns off at these timings.

I complained everyday, and then after one week sent a complain to PTA. But currently the strike is going on, so I doubt it will be solved soon.

the internet works for say approx - 10 minutes with slow browsing and all of a sudden the internet lights off on the modem … and then again after a long break it starts to work…

According to PEETCL it was my COPPER that was weak… but after paying their so called (CSR- LINEMAN) 500/- buxx the problem still occurs…

is there anyone else that is facing this problem? are there any solutions to it …

[/quote]

Funny. They told me it was because of my Fiber Connection (ONU). Lie, lie and lie some more.

i have little different issue. Strangely PTCL modem AN1024-16T is not working for me since week and shows red light for some reason. i am using aztech modem now which is working fine.

Though i have not bother PTCL about this but PTA directly for their ill mannered service.guess what i have received email from them and waiting for ptcl to reply.

@sykosocket

You might want to change title to 'Internet Light Turns off on Modem', as 'sync-unsync' gives the impression of dsl light blinking.

Internet light turning off is an old bemari of ptcl since 3 months.Its not pair issue.Its a backend issue which can't be sorted out for ever.

dude when you get this thing working again please let us know. i m having same issue now when my internet light goes stable net goes dc. it does not blink for some reason :S

Same Problem Here.. :s

thanks to all your people above....

i feel much better now knowing that im not the only person with this issue...

but the pissing of part is that im F**** paying PTCL for this crap service..

hope they resolve this #$%# soon ..

Where is Firecruz these days ?

Where is Firecruz these days ?
[/quote]

strike i guess!!!

strike i guess!!!

[/quote]

SO it seems

Did you noticed this problem usually happen at these times 6-7 in morning, then 8 to 9 and 23:00 to 00:00.