Internet Explorer 9

Check it out:

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/

Support for HTML5 and CSS3...

it's supposedly very fast at rendering those animations as well, because it's using GPU acceleration...unfortunately I havn't been able to check it out myself because the preview requires you to have at least Vista wtih SP2 installed...

it has an overall graphic advantage...i've tested it...

I hope this could be better from IE8! because mostly people not loving IE Latest Version lets hope for the best output from upcoming IE9

This is gonna be cool, HTML 5 rendering using GPU :P

Others will come up with better tools too... so wipe that smile IE

Yes i have checked it and it has better grafic benefit and good tools.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Others will come up with better tools too… so wipe that smile IE
[/quote]

keep waiting . .

I am also crazy for IE 9.Im really thankful to cybercore for sharing those newest features of IE 9.Those are simply cool.The feature which make me happy is CSS Support.So many of us get trouble of CSS in IE 7.I hope that now we will not have more issue regarding to css.

The Platform Preview of Internet Explorer 9 will run only in Windows 7, Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) and Windows Server R2. Also, IE9 will provide hardware acceleration for rendering graphics and text on a web page, but it's probably safe to assume you'll need a fairly recent card), and built-in support for H.264 video playback using HTML5.

I think the days of Inernet Explorer gone now. With the new browser coming to the market Internet Explorer has lost its popularity. Firefox and Chrome has captured a lot of share market of the Internet Explorer in past some time. And ever since they are introduced all the verions of Internet explorer have failed. Even their latest and so called the best IE8 was also a failure.

IE9 have crush problem or not?

^ I don't think so.

The beta has been out for a while, so im reviving this thread. I am really impressed my IE9 uptil now. The pin to taskbar is just awsum. The minimal user interface and more space for webpage is also impressive.

IE9 has won me, so i'll be using it rather than firefox or chrome from now on. unless they come up with a better updated version.

The beta has been out for a while, so im reviving this thread. I am really impressed my IE9 uptil now. The pin to taskbar is just awsum. The minimal user interface and more space for webpage is also impressive.

IE9 has won me, so i’ll be using it rather than firefox or chrome from now on. unless they come up with a better updated version.

[/quote]

What do you mean by the ‘pin to taskbar’? Can’t every browser be pinned?

Any reliable way to uninstall this beta?

Any reliable way to uninstall this beta?
[/quote]

Causing problem ?

Yeh sometimes on my online learning management system it crashes or when i click to login with my id and password it hangs.

What do you mean by the ‘pin to taskbar’? Can’t every browser be pinned?

[/quote]

Oh i ment pinning individual sites to taskbar … like i have facebook and gmail pinned to my taskbar all the time… you can even see the details of ur facebook account just by right clicking tht pinned icon… but i think they need to work on it … so it shows more useful details…

Yeh sometimes on my online learning management system it crashes or when i click to login with my id and password it hangs.
[/quote]

If its not working out for you. u can uninstall it my undoing the ie9 upgrade windows updates manager…

Oh i ment pinning individual sites to taskbar … like i have facebook and gmail pinned to my taskbar all the time… you can even see the details of ur facebook account just by right clicking tht pinned icon… but i think they need to work on it … so it shows more useful details…

[/quote]

And how do we do that (pin individual sites through IE9)?