Internet banking account

Are there any banks in Pakistan which offers doing transactions and account management from internet? Going to bank and waiting is a real headache for me.

I am a student and I am looking to open a basic bank account. Which packages do you suggest? I am looking for the ones with low rate or free transactions. Minimum deposit limit of upto 5000 or 10000 can be handled.

go for ubl or mcb accounts they have good online mangemt options

Does mcb offer to make transactions online. They only seem to offer ability to view your account and transfer between your own accounts.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Does mcb offer to make transactions online. They only seem to offer ability to view your account and transfer between your own accounts.
[/quote]

no no you can transfer funds from mcb to mcb,not only to your own acount but aslo to any other mcb acounts,and you can also pay ur bills like mobile utility etc and buy scratch cards of mobile,with ubl you can also buy anything or shop online and also transfer funds to any other ubl acount,for sending funds to any other banks like mcb to ubl or ubl to mcb or anyother u have to visit atm point from where u can transfer funds anytime to any acount in any pakistani bank

Thanks for reply

I think with standard chartered you can transfer to any account.

Are there any fees or hidden charges?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks for reply

I think with standard chartered you can transfer to any account.

Are there any fees or hidden charges?

[/quote]

there is no charge for transfreing from home bank to home bank,and i dont know about standard chartered!but my advice to you to have any a/c which have atm card with visa power

Dubai Islamic has easy/fast options of internet banking (im using them). Whether checking your balance or balance transfer, I think they are pretty sleek.

acha! do they have i visa option in there atm card and also they allow dib tro dib fund transfer are any bank???

You can open an account without paying any fee,

it has got restriction,

like how much money you can store on the account,

but If you like to expand you can upgrade

Try this out: Alertpay

UBL: Funds Transfer Charges for netbanking are Rs.105.00 to be paid by the receiver. Online transfers from UBL to UBL only via netbanking.

Using an ATM machine, you can transfer money from your UBL accunt to;

UBL

HBL

Allied

RBS

Soneri

NIB

Askari

Bank Al-Habib

Charges are Rs 53.00 to be paid by you/the person who transfers.