International Transactions

Assalamo Alaikum

I want a Card through which i can pay on-line merchants for hosting / domains and all the stuff.

Which CC or any other card should i go for ?

Thanks

Any Visa / Master/ American Express will work

Some body was talking about UBL Wiz card. Will this card also work for the above purpose ?

Secondly, Meezan Bank Visa Card does not support international transactions and i have my account with them.

How can i get American Express card in Pakistan?

go for scb. it worked for me.

What is SCB? Please specify :)

www.standardchartered.com.pk/

Thanks. Is UBL Wiz card any good?

Any one please??

yes UBL card works too

check this thread, http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=16508

Go for any VISA/Master Card..(Meezan's VISA Debit Card doesn't work for internet shopping and I find this strange)

I always use my UBL WIZ card to pay my hosting invoices and domain registration/renewal fees......

Thank you.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Go for any VISA/Master Card…(Meezan’s VISA Debit Card doesn’t work for internet shopping and I find this strange)
[/quote]

In Pakistan most Visa cards don’t work online. Only a handful of banks support online transactions.

You have to call bank I think to get your card activated

I think my best option would be UBL internet Wiz :)

Because i am actually looking for prepaid CC's

First check wizz card works on that site where you want transaction because on some sites it give error

How to check this Aamir098 ??

UBL Wiz Internet card works fine, make sure you buy Wiz Internet as other wiz cards charge for session activation.

How to check this Aamir098 ??
[/quote]

Wiz works with payment gateways ask for 3 digit CVC code.

Pakistan has AML deficiency which is not according to international standards. this is biggest issue and thats why paypal isnt coming to pakistan. most of online ebay , amazon will not accept your visa mastercard.

Pakistan has AML deficiency which is not according to international standards. this is biggest issue and thats why paypal isnt coming to pakistan. most of online ebay , amazon will not accept your visa mastercard.
[/quote]

I thought paypal didn’t come to Pakistan because:

- Hot Pakistani weather

- Christian/Jewish/Atheist conspiracy

- Israeli conspiracy

- Zardari scared them off

- Gilani scared them off

- They have never heard of a country called Pakistan before

- They have heard of our country but prefer India to puny little Pakistan

- insert your own reason here.

Anyway what is AML deficiency? I think that is something I can learn from you.