alright i visited Intermediate Board Office Yesterday.
here is the complete procedure for you guys in case anybody want to go through the whole process:
1. Download the required form from http://www.biek.edu.pk/downloadForms-1.asp just put any bogus info in there and it will take you to the page.
2. Remember Examination forms are not permitted by this method, all the other forms are accepted.
3. Print out the form and fill it at your home.
4. Paste a Passport Size pic where required on the form.
5. Documents to be attached:
a. Original Intermediate Part I Enrollment Card.
b. Original Intermediate Part II Admit Card.
c. 1 Passport Size Pic.
d. Copy of Matric Certificate (Attested from any government officer grade 18 or above or your school principal )
e. Copy of Intermediate Passing Final Marksheet (Attested from any government officer grade 18 or above or your college principal )
f. Copy of CNIC (Attested from any government officer grade 18 or above or your school/college principal )
6. Be sure that you have filled the form carefully and everything is attached.
7. Go to Intermediate Board Office inside the building Room 14 and submit the form there along with everything.
8. If it is normal they will not charge you any fee, if it is urgent the person in the window will sign and stamped the form and will ask you to submit it in the bank.
9. bank is located at the entrance of Interboard office, go there and submit it + pay the fee.
10. You will get a slip to retrieve the certificate after specified number of days.