Intermediate HSC Certificate from Karachi Board

It's long since i visited intermediate board of karachi located at North Nazimabad, i cleared my intermediate examination in year 2008 but never gone there to acquire my inter certificate.

now i want to get that certificate.

i visited there website and i see that they know allow applicants to download all the forms (except examination forms ) and submit it to designated bank branches by paying the fee.

Now my question is that is this still allowed and can i follow the below steps:

1. Download the Certificate acquiring form.

2. Print it out

3. Attach all the doc's required to be attached with the form.

4. Go to the Designated bank and submit everything.

5. After 10 days (urgent) go to inter board and just retrieve my certificate from there.

Any help from karachitie's will be appreciated, thanks

http://www.biek.edu.pk/authbanks.asp

In addition to above,

You need to attest all relevant copies and photographs from your college too (Not applicable for private students)

so i went to one of the ubl branch and the person on the counter who was taking karachi university forums, told me "sir you need to visit board office and acquire the form from their and submit to our branch located adjacent to board office", i told him that the website state your bank address and said that to submit the downloaded copy of the form here by submitting the required fee.

told him numerous times, guess i need to visit board office anyway, can anyone confirm what the person said?

[quote=“shafiq, post:2, topic:21757”]

In addition to above,

You need to attest all relevant copies and photographs from your college too (Not applicable for private students)

[/quote]

yes i can do that, i thought they need to be attested from some government officer of grade 18 and above which i did.

if you take a look at the form here : http://www.biek.edu.pk/OnlineForms/B.I.E.%20Certificate%20%20Form.pdf

it states to attest photocopy of hsc part II marksheet, matric certificate, and nic.

also to attach original enrollment and admit card and 1 pp size pic.

Better to visit Board office with all necessary documents to save your time. If you have already attested documents from Govt officer take them with you, if all goes well submit the form or else do what they ask to do :)

[quote=“shafiq, post:5, topic:21757”]

Better to visit Board office with all necessary documents to save your time. If you have already attested documents from Govt officer take them with you, if all goes well submit the form or else do what they ask to do :)

[/quote]

i hate visiting government offices, and when i visit them i realize why our government's are failing, the reason un-qualified/un-supportive staff working just to earn their monthly wage.

recently i visited International Mail Office at Shahrah-e-faisal and i was shocked to see a political leader (altaf bhai) pic hanging on the wall of government office instead of Quaid-e-azam.

Ahhhhhh...........i think we are destined to be like the way we are now, failing state.

alright i visited Intermediate Board Office Yesterday.

here is the complete procedure for you guys in case anybody want to go through the whole process:

1. Download the required form from http://www.biek.edu.pk/downloadForms-1.asp just put any bogus info in there and it will take you to the page.

2. Remember Examination forms are not permitted by this method, all the other forms are accepted.

3. Print out the form and fill it at your home.

4. Paste a Passport Size pic where required on the form.

5. Documents to be attached:

a. Original Intermediate Part I Enrollment Card.

b. Original Intermediate Part II Admit Card.

c. 1 Passport Size Pic.

d. Copy of Matric Certificate (Attested from any government officer grade 18 or above or your school principal )

e. Copy of Intermediate Passing Final Marksheet (Attested from any government officer grade 18 or above or your college principal )

f. Copy of CNIC (Attested from any government officer grade 18 or above or your school/college principal )

6. Be sure that you have filled the form carefully and everything is attached.

7. Go to Intermediate Board Office inside the building Room 14 and submit the form there along with everything.

8. If it is normal they will not charge you any fee, if it is urgent the person in the window will sign and stamped the form and will ask you to submit it in the bank.

9. bank is located at the entrance of Interboard office, go there and submit it + pay the fee.

10. You will get a slip to retrieve the certificate after specified number of days.

I was looking for this info.
Thanks for sharing
1 more thing how many days it will take to get certificate urgent and normal?
how much fees ?

Hello Everyone,

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me the following issue:

• I did my metric in 1989 & intermediate in 1992. I’ve misplace my metric & intermediate mark sheets/ certificates due to which I can not get my bachelors and masters degree verified.

• All my documents got lost except Domicile over which its mentioned about my metric and intermediated from Karachi board.

• Can anyone tell me how can I get duplicate as board office is asking for roll number, admit card or and other particular which unfortunately I don’t have with me

Can anyone please guide me in. this regard I’ll be really greatful.

Regards,

Fareed

My all admit cards are lost and even my hsc part 1 and 2 marks sheets lost only have ssc part 1 and ssc part 2 marks sheet can i issue hsc marks sheets by submitting these marks sheets and my nic feom biek??
Please reply urgently

Hello, instead of going here & there, you can just simply get all your documents & go to the board office, that will save some time.