Intel D5400XS - Ground BreaKing Motherboard!

The ground-breaking Intel® Dual Socket Extreme Desktop Platform is the first dual socket desktop board from Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation. With dual CPU capability that provides up to 8 core processing, the Intel® Desktop Board D5400XS delivers unmatched performance for advanced digital media creation and editing.

The platform also delivers heart-pounding performance for multi-core enabled game titles, particularly in a multi-tasking environment where simultaneous applications need maximum processing power.

zjuijo.jpg

21deejk.jpg

for mOre info Visit :

http://www.intel.com/products/motherboard/D5400XS/index.htm

Sure, sounds killer....... for the end consumer. 649$ ???

from where did u found those details in urdu?

its based on skulltrail am i right?

I have solution against this crap. n790i with Quad Sli 8800 Ultra.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have solution against this crap. n790i with Quad Sli 8800 Ultra.
[/quote]

no u dont :P

i like this motherboard just bCoz of its “1 Special and my Lovely FEATURE” that ita has both

SLI and CROSSFIRE TECHNOLOGY !!

and Nvidia 790! has only SLI ! :P . and if i hav this board then i added Two 9800GX2 Cards into Quad SLI Technology !!!

btw … dont u c that "The Board can Support “Two 3.2 Ghz Quad Core Processors @ same Time and both hav 12MB Cache” !! :P

“D5400XS” RooXxXx … :D;):)

its based on skulltrail am i right?
[/quote]

skulltrail ? :(

sorry …

skulltrail ? :(

sorry …

[/quote]

skulltrail is platform wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_SkullTrail

posted about it before the forum got hacked

skulltrail is platform wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_SkullTrail

posted about it before the forum got hacked

[/quote]

ok lem me chk … ;)

BeFore Intel's Launch theRe MOBO there is an Article issued on Wikipedia .

Intel's Skulltrail is an enthusiast gaming platform that was released on February 19, 2008. It is based on the company's 5400 "Seaburg" workstation chipset. The primary difference between Skulltrail and Intel's current and past enthusiast chipsets is a dual CPU socket design that allows two processors to operate on the same motherboard. Therefore, Skulltrail can operate eight processing cores on one system. The platform supports two Core 2 Extreme QX9775 processors, which operate at 3.2 GHz.

Skulltrail is currently the only platform to support SLI on chipsets not designed by NVIDIA. It achieves this by including two NVIDIA nForce 100 MCP chips. The implementation of SLI supports Quad SLI technology, which is achieved through the use of two dual-GPU graphics cards from NVIDIA, including the GeForce 9800 GX2. This gives a total of 4 Graphics Processors. Owners of Skulltrail systems can also make use of up to four AMD graphics cards using ATI CrossFireX technology, making SkullTrail the only platform to support both SLI and CrossFire multi-GPU technologies.

this is anOther impressive info for us ! ;)

thanKs !

a Double Quad Core System !!

these systems are for for people who have haram ka paisa coz these will cost you upto 5 lacs

these systems are for for people who have haram ka paisa coz these will cost you upto 5 lacs
[/quote]

lol @ “haram ka paisa” hahahah :D . well it takes tyme but Inshallah Kabhi to hath mein hOga ! ;)

lol @ “haram ka paisa” hahahah :D . well it takes tyme but Inshallah Kabhi to hath mein hOga ! ;)

[/quote]

and by the time it will be in ur hand it will be a low end mother board

and there will be another uber expensive mobo

and by the time it will be in ur hand it will be a low end mother board

and there will be another uber expensive mobo

[/quote]

then those anOther Expensive Mobo will alSo in our Hand its just a Game of Time ;)

btw this mObo has 1 Big Bug in my Eye that it has Limited Ram Capicity. only 2 GB :( ??

wat a #$%# !

btw this mObo has 1 Big Bug in my Eye that it has Limited Ram Capicity. only 2 GB :( ??
[/quote]

source for the info?

source for the info?

[/quote]

oPs i was wRong :s . aCtually i wana say that the Mobo support DDR2 667/800.

btw it can support upto “16 GB” ov RAM :o !!

btw it can support upto “16 GB” ov RAM :o !!
[/quote]

what’s the use when your OS doesn’t supports it

ya ddr3 support is missing thats #$%#

what’s the use when your OS doesn’t supports it

ya ddr3 support is missing thats #$%#

[/quote]

wat u mean by “OS Doesn’t supports it” ??? :o:open_mouth:

wat u mean by “OS Doesn’t supports it” ??? :o:open_mouth:

[/quote]

well vista 32 bit doesn’t supports 4 gb of ram only upto 3.36 GB (something lyke that) let alone 16Gb but the 64 bit version supports upto much more ram but not many will upgrade to 64 bit because of lack of driver and software compatiblity