Installing Java games on a Samsung E250:How?

How do you activate Java installation on this particular model? Is there a code,like I've heard? I downloaded some games+apps to my pc,but after I transferred them,I discovered my phone wouldn't even give me the option to install them.

Yes,first-timer,and yes,it's frustrating.

I've also heard about a software called "Softick PPP" but how is it used?

I would definitely like an easier way to fix this problem,almost as much as I would like to yell at the genius whose idea it was to lock Java installation in an otherwise perfectly good phone.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How do you activate Java installation on this particular model? Is there a code,like I’ve heard? I downloaded some games+apps to my pc,but after I transferred them,I discovered my phone wouldn’t even give me the option to install them.

Yes,first-timer,and yes,it’s frustrating.

I’ve also heard about a software called “Softick PPP” but how is it used?

I would definitely like an easier way to fix this problem,almost as much as I would like to yell at the genius whose idea it was to lock Java installation in an otherwise perfectly good phone.

[/quote]

I don’t think dere is any code for java installation…

N u r transfering .jar or .jad ? I think E250 supports .jar…

.jad and .jar, because Samsung phones apparently require both. Is there any other way then? :(

i think java is not enabled on yr phone. U will have to take it to the samsung workshop, or take it to the mobile market, but i dont think they can solve ua problem.

Phone spec said games and apps are downloadable. So there's got to be something I'm not doing right.

Seriously,is there no-one here who's got an idea? :/

In which folder u r putting da java application...?

"Other Files" and copies in a folder of the same name in the memory card.

Effeay, my cousin bought lg kg 200 or 300 a year back, spec showed that he can install java apps and games on that phone. He tried installin mig33 and some java games but in vain. He took that phone to the shop he bought it. The shopkeeper said that though the phone supports java apps installation, but java is not enabled on this phone and he have to send it lg workstation somewhere in saddar.

By the way go to this forum, gsm-forum.com, u may find a solution.

the problem with samsung phones is that they cannot install java apps from jar files if you copy them to the phone , trust me, i hv tried, if you want to install a java application you will have to download the application from the mobile and then it will be installed.

if you cant download from mobile then use this guide to install from PC

http://usmanafzal.110mb.com/doc/Install%20games%20on%20E200.pdf

Ya try download the application directly from ur cel phone....

u can download many mobile applications frm wap.getjar.com

Ya try download the application directly from ur cel phone....

u can download many mobile applications frm wap.getjar.com

also try this site wap.waptrick.com

getjar gives crappy trial versions

Games can only be installed on most Samsung phones if you download them directly. You cannot install anything which you transfer via bluetooth or from your pc through usb. You must download to install.