Information about Suzuki Mehran car

Can any one tell me details information about suzuki mehran car? I mean technical information as well as information about its parts etc.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehran_800 for basic information.

Are you going to purchase it? I guess you better go for cuore or suzuki cultus. As for as information is concerned, you can see

http://www.researchcell.com/automotive/suzuki-mehran-car/

for a more detailed info. I have been driving mehran for more than 3 years and then bought cultus, I can bet that cultus has a better average as well as it is comfortable. Any ways best of luck

And if you decide to go for Cultus, then get the Fuel Injection (EFI, model is probably VXRi) version.

Go for Vitz instead.

Wait a bit,the prices are cutting down :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

:o:open_mouth:

source??? and how much :P

[/quote]

i guess its already cut down…50K on cultus dont know the exact model…saw suzuki ad few dayz ago in newspaper…

r u talking abt that one or there is more to be …

You can check details and specification about Suzuki cars at www.paksuzuki.com.pk

I would recommend you not to buy any car from Pak Suzuki (Even Cultus). Go for Cuore or any other like Vitz.

I would recommend you not to buy any car from Pak Suzuki (Even Cultus). Go for Cuore or any other like Vitz.
[/quote]

ditto…

dont waste ur hard earned money on any of these sub standard modified rikshaws aka suzuki cars … save more money wait for lil more time and buy a car made by a big name such as toyota /honda … its worth the wait trust me … :)

and if u really r short of money and wana buy the car on urgent basis then buy a second hand corolla or city model 97-2002-3

all the best :)

yar I did buy Suzuki Mehran 2006 in August 2008 , it did cost 335000... i m quite satisfied with this little investment ... its not only easy to buy but aslo pretty easy to affod ..

So brother if u dont want to pay for luxury and just need an affordable vehicle SUZUKI Mehran is the right choice for you .