Info req: About calling to Saudia

Hi all, my mom is going for hajj this time, n she would have access to mobile in saudia, can any1 tell me about least expensive deal in pak to call her on mobile in saudia, n i wont hav much access to ptcl in pak so a bit of restriction

any help will b deeply appreciated

I guess Warid is the cheapest according to my survey ..

thanx z, if i m not mistaken last time telenor released raoming package for hajj, not this time from any carrier,

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

thanx z, if i m not mistaken last time telenor released raoming package for hajj, not this time from any carrier,
[/quote]

Ufone has one, i guess it’s 12/min for incoming :D

Roaming should not be an option, that's way too expensive. Tell your mum to get a Zain prepaid SIM, it's the cheapest for international calls (if she wants to call). Don't know who's the cheapest for international calls here in Pakistan.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Roaming should not be an option, that’s way too expensive. Tell your mum to get a Zain prepaid SIM, it’s the cheapest for international calls (if she wants to call). Don’t know who’s the cheapest for international calls here in Pakistan.
[/quote]

I think mobily is more cheaper, but zain gives you free minutes on recharge though.

Telenor is cheaper here almost 15 Rs per min , u warid and zong are at 20

warid is at 10.90 /- excluding taxes..

check it out urself here..

http://waridtel.com/consumer/ir/hajj.php

thanx guys , actually mom cant use mobile at all except talking , so v hav to call, i think i ll stick 2 my warid connection,