Info Regarding Google Adsense

Hi,

I Have Heard That Google Disable Adsense Account If They Find Invalid/Fakes Click On The Site...So I Wanna Know That How Do They Monitor This Thing ? And If I Use A Proxy To Hide My Real Ip...And Open My Site And Few Ads...Will They Catch Them As Invalid Click ? Pls Guide Me The Users Who Are Using Adsense...

Thanks

Yes, they will catch and ban you and it's unethical to click on ads yourself.Advertisers loose money!

Don't even try it.

HmMm..Oks...So They Are Still Gonna Catch...If I Hide My Ip And Click Ads As A User Too A Site...

No matter what you do, they will catch you. They know every thing how it works.

Ok Thx

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

I Have Heard That Google Disable Adsense Account If They Find Invalid/Fakes Click On The Site…So I Wanna Know That How Do They Monitor This Thing ? And If I Use A Proxy To Hide My Real Ip…And Open My Site And Few Ads…Will They Catch Them As Invalid Click ? Pls Guide Me The Users Who Are Using Adsense…

Thanks

[/quote]

hahahhahahhahaaa

google adsense is not a game like tetris which everyone can play

man its very difficult…

u cantt cheat adsense… else u hav a master mind like me LOL

http://shouki.sitesled.com/adsense.jpg

try to learn it by using it

then u ll know everything tht how they monitor accounts and ban accounts…

they monitor everything

if every hit or user on ur site whatever ip he has will click on the adds they ll know tht u r cheating

u must have a click through rate[CTR] maximum of 10% or below

i mean u must hav a lot of impressions then clicks

thn even if u clik ur adds urself even withoput proxy

they cant detect u

well if u wana pay me for wasting my time then i can teach u how to earn frm adsense … :-/

else u hav a master mind like me LOL
[/quote]

Ehm ehm. Trying hard to hide the bursting laugh

False clicks really piss google off so please dun do it :P.. make a decent website.. or a blog.. and spend some time marketing it..rather than wasting ur time on click fraud. Start slowly and you can go on to make around $1000 to $2500 with a decent website with 'targeted content' on high paying keywords.

@shoukat ... after reading that i am thinkin abt starting my own ' del my account mods' thread :D lol

Ok Every1 Thanks For The Help...But I Have Not Received The Approvel Email From Google Yet...And It Has Been 3 Days I Register For Adsense Programe...How Long Did They Take ?

Do they check the quality of the site or they just give you the ads directly.

I applied 3 years ago..back then they used to check each and every website and the content on it.. i got rejected the first time :P..dun know abt now

Yaar me still waiting for the email :( Jab adsense ki site pe login hota hoon too ye msgs ata ha

Account Not Active

An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started.

[/quote]

try adbrite they have no such "site checking" process

dude if we use sum one elses computer and click on adds on our own website how the hell would they detect us..... but yeah i think if click even from a different ip but too often theyll most probably guess wth we are upto..... its better to keep a whole stash of different isp dail up scratch crards and use them to cheat adsense....

its better to keep a whole stash of different isp dail up scratch crards and use them to cheat adsense…
[/quote]

or if u dont want to spend the money just use a proxy there are thousands of them

and besides u will probably spend more on those cards then u will earn through the ads so the proxies are much better

yeah but cards r really cheap these days..... plus KUCH PA NAY KA LIYA KUCH KHO NA PARTA HAI.....

dude if we use sum one elses computer and click on adds on our own website how the hell would they detect us… but yeah i think if click even from a different ip but too often theyll most probably guess wth we are upto… its better to keep a whole stash of different isp dail up scratch crards and use them to cheat adsense…
[/quote]

Thats what i have asked here…to use a proxy to cheat on adsense…but i got answers in this thread that dont use proxy and click on ur own ads…

Thats what i have asked here…to use a proxy to cheat on adsense…but i got answers in this thread that dont use proxy and click on ur own ads…

[/quote]

Even if they don’t manage to trace it…how much will you earn?1$…5$?Dude, with that mindset i am sure you cannot earn good money on internet.PLEASE try ethical methods only.Trust me it’s not worth the effort and it’s unethical.

yeah but cards r really cheap these days… plus KUCH PA NAY KA LIYA KUCH KHO NA PARTA HAI…
[/quote]

You’ll risk your AdSense account for a couple of bucks?

Besides, if you click on the ads but the advertiser does not get any benefit, Google will “smart price” your account, meaning you won’t make a single buck even with a lot of clicks.

Seriously, think twice before cheating Google. These guys know how to bust the fraudsters. ;)