Info about Hosting sites HostDingle LLC, godaddy etc

Dear All, I want to host my site on some good hosting. Have visited many providers but problem is that most famous hosting providers are so cluttered that their services get affected. Upon surfing I came across HostDingle LLC and looking on its plans it looks very much promising. Some of its best features include the Unlimited stuff like bandwidth, emails and database with a business plan.

If anyone has experience with this site then kindly do share your thoughts. I really would like to recommend it for everyone.

i used hostgator and namecheap, hostgator used to be the best but after their buyout they are now the worst.

currently i am using godaddy hosting, i must say till now my experience is good. also their are lot's of coupons for godaddy hosting plans/domains so you save big.

never heard HostDingle (lol the name makes me laugh for no apparent reason :P ), btw if you really want to buy hosting plan and don't came here to promote (Host My Dong) then i will suggest you research a little and you will find a good and cheap one.

p.s check hosting plans of bluehost and hostwinds.

Super Fast

It is not only a guarantee, we truly understand the significance of versatility for our customers, and consequently from the very first moment we suggest you facilitating arrangements with customer adaptability choice. :)

use host.com.pk .. using them from almost 2 years now .. and never had any problem .. their support is good too...

Before them, i was using creativeon.com but their server uptime was worst, so i transferred to host.com.pk and they're awesome. Prices are very reasonable too.. So i highly recommend host.com.pk

Why are you trying to pretend that you came across this site, while it's pretty obvious that it's your (or your friend's) site? Do you think we are stupid! :ph34r:

[quote=“Specter, post:5, topic:22204”]

Why are you trying to pretend that you came across this site, while it’s pretty obvious that it’s your (or your friend’s) site? Do you think we are stupid! :ph34r:

[/quote]

You said that to me? :P

Hey I'm not into back linking just want to tell you that http://noman89.com provides 100% uptime :)

[quote=“noman89, post:7, topic:22204”]

Hey I’m not into back linking just want to tell you that http://noman89.com provides 100% uptime :)

[/quote]

100% uptime? :P site is not loading bro.

[quote=“Asmar_Sheikh, post:8, topic:22204”]

100% uptime? :P site is not loading bro.

[/quote]

Oh :D no problem by the time I will purchase the domain noman89.com it already has traffic through this forum :lol:

For other people reading this thread....I am offering 1000/Year starter package on hostmayo.com. We are using Canda based servers and trust me they never go offline. You won't find premium SSD hosting at this rate. You can always email me at admin@hostmayo.com or SMS me at 03228879833. Further if anybody has concerns regarding up time or performance I can toss a three days trial on request.