Infinix Zero 2 - Anyone bought it?

I really liked the specs of phone, compared to its price, they are definitely impressive. However, I did not find any reviews on internet about it as it's a new product, anyone bought it and experienced how is its battery performance?

Just looked it up. It's decent but not the most desirable. Combine that with the fact that it doesn't provide the same bang for the buck when compared to their previous best-seller Infinix Hot Note 2, then it becomes even less attractive. This is my opinion of course, you may feel otherwise.

Also i don't know how you managed to not find any reviews, because i found plenty with a simple search... Whatever, here goes:

Thank you. I did come across one review by techjuice.pk however, I was looking for reviews from popular sites like techradar etc. they often present the information in figures like endurance rating etc.

I believe for 2 GHz and 5", battery is rather too small. I was planning to buy this mobile as everything looks great in it, however, battery scares me. So far I had wonderful experience with Lumia 720, so cannot compromise on battery now

^ If battery is your main concern than why not go for Infinix Hote Note 2 instead? It's specs are lower but so is the price, yet the battery life is really good.

Other good options would include the QMobile M series, all have heavy batteries. Take a look, maybe you might like something.

I believe Android best runs on mobiles with specs like those of Zero 2. It starts lagging after a while even on mid-range phones. Zero 2 specs are that of high end phone

^ Well if you're so inclined to buy it, then go for it already! It's a decent phone, comes with warranty too, worst case scenario; you'll have to resale it for a bit of loss.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:6, topic:22196”]

^ Well if you’re so inclined to buy it, then go for it already! It’s a decent phone, comes with warranty too, worst case scenario; you’ll have to resale it for a bit of loss.

[/quote]

Yes it’s a good deal, probably the best in market right now. Build quality is amazing as shown in daraz video review. Only waiting to hear on battery

Take a look at this too: http://rivomobile.com/product/rhythm-rx100

It's Rivo's latest entry, specs are ok for the price, but nothing to awe at. It is stylish though, you rarely see bezel-less displays on chinese phones, so it's kind of admirable. Other than that, it has a large display, a hefty battery, and lollipop. Not so bad if you ask me.

But i will only recommend it if you don't change your phones often, cause if you do, then reselling a RIVO is gonna be tough work & cause you a hefty loss, unless you can find someone stupid enough to buy it for a good price.

Lenovo P70..

not just Mega...Omega battery life .. and great mid-high range specs for decent price.. Plus its lenovo, so the software features are excellent..

Excellent but infinix needs to pay attention to the double face adhesive it applies to the Kevlar back panel.It's kind of weak

^ Price aside, it really is a better option than all the ones mentioned in this thread including the Zero 2 (other than the looks, perhaps)

@EngineBlock You should check it out, and if you like it then ask your local mobile market for the prices; cause based on my theory, the prices of Lenovo phones should be falling drastically, so you might just get lucky.

I am a huge fan of Lenovo products. However, I would wait for some dip before moving

What about obi San Francisco or obi San Jose? They are by farmer apple top gun

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Daraz has launched upgraded version of Hot Note with upgraded ram (2GB) called Hot Note Pro. There's only a 1k difference, so just letting you all know that if you intend to buy it then go for this new version instead of the original one. ;)

2Gb should really REALLY be the minimum even in the cheapest of phones.. cz 1.5gb was so 2010..

It goes like this.

1. make a deal with some cheap'eo china company

2. have them make the sh!t

3. brand it the sh!t with your name

4. sell it to bewakouf awam of third world countries in this case (pakistan)

5. Sugar Coat it with infinte promotions, extra ram, rom, graphic chipset and God knows what else....... but in reality sh!t is sh!t, you can't change that.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:15, topic:22196”]

2Gb should really REALLY be the minimum even in the cheapest of phones… cz 1.5gb was so 2010…

[/quote]

Not true for the most part. 1GB dominated the flagships until 2012 (Galaxy S3, HTC One X, Xperia SL, etc) Only specific phones (LG Optimus G, Nexus 4, Note 2, etc) were launched with 2GB ram at that time. 2013 was when every brand launched their flagships with 2GB ram, and since then it has gradually increased every year… 4GB max currently.

But yes, 2GB should become norm for budget Android phones because they just suck when it comes to RAM management. Apple & WP can stick with 1GB for their midrange devices while upgrading to 2+GB for flagships.

you are mixing Mainstream and flagship.. Mainstream is always 2 years behind current flagships. thats why they are called flag ships.. not Lays chips..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:18, topic:22196”]

you are mixing Mainstream and flagship… Mainstream is always 2 years behind current flagships. thats why they are called flag ships… not Lays chips…

[/quote]

what about kurleez chips or mr.potato?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:18, topic:22196”]

you are mixing Mainstream and flagship… Mainstream is always 2 years behind current flagships. thats why they are called flag ships… not Lays chips…

[/quote]

I don’t get what you’re saying… The devices i mentioned are all flagship devices of their time. I think you’re taking too much marijuana these days Farhan. :rolleyes:

Care to share some with me? I need to be high but Red Bull doesn’t give me wings anymore. :P