Indy's Back!

Is Crystal Skull going to open in Karachi?? If so, are you going to watch it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

i wasnt realy an indiana jones fan so probably not

I saw the pre-screening a few days ago. I haven't actually watched the old Indiana Jones movies so I can't really compare if this was better or worse than them. But overall, lots of mindless action, Indiana Jones never seems to even get a scratch no matter how many bullets are fired at him or how many goons beat him up, and the plot of the movie takes completely wild and incredible twists (not the good kind...the kind which makes you exclaim 'AWW COME ON'). Overall I thought it was a pretty stupid movie and if the old ones were anything like this, I seriously question the reason for the franchises popularity!

Would go into details to support my 'review', but don't want to spoil it for anyone! :)

^^ Dude you have to see the original trilogy!

Indy speaks in hindi to Amrish Puri in one of em

I saw the pre-screening a few days ago I haven’t actually watched the old Indiana Jones movies so I can’t really compare if this was better or worse than them. But overall, lots of mindless action, Indiana Jones never seems to even get a scratch no matter how many bullets are fired at him or how many goons beat him up, and the plot of the movie takes completely wild and incredible (not the good kind…the kind which makes you exclaim ‘AWW COME ON’) twists. Overall I thought it was a pretty stupid movie and if the old ones were anything like this, I seriously question the reason for the franchises popularity!

Would go into details to support my ‘review’, but don’t want to spoil it for anyone! :)

[/quote]

Hollywood have more SULTAN RAHI than Pakistan, so, If you want to watch movie you have to bear mindblowing Hollywood Sultan Rahi. lolzz

well i am big fan of indi jones not just coz of the action but also sharp comedy original locations and fast punch lines after all its under Steven Spielber-go. so i am gonna watch it.

The comedic dialogue/action IS very good, I have to give it that! But I'd rather have the comedy support the plot than be an attraction in itself!

I saw the pre-screening a few days ago I haven’t actually watched the old Indiana Jones movies so I can’t really compare if this was better or worse than them. But overall, lots of mindless action, Indiana Jones never seems to even get a scratch no matter how many bullets are fired at him or how many goons beat him up, and the plot of the movie takes completely wild and incredible (not the good kind…the kind which makes you exclaim ‘AWW COME ON’) twists. Overall I thought it was a pretty stupid movie and if the old ones were anything like this, I seriously question the reason for the franchises popularity!

Would go into details to support my ‘review’, but don’t want to spoil it for anyone! :)

[/quote]

looking at your post it think it would make a good comedy film

Voted the 2nd "Best Hero Ever"

and about the cheesines etc., that's the whole point, actually. Quit being so stiff and just have fun with the series

Quit being so stiff and just have fun with the series
[/quote]

By that standard ANY movie can be considered ‘fun’…!

Voted the 2nd "Best Hero Ever"

and about the cheesines etc., that’s the whole point, actually. Quit being so stiff and just have fun with the series

[/quote]

who was the 1st?. not client eastwood.

http://www.betterthantherapy.net/index.php/2008/05/24/indiana-jones-too-much-hype-too-little-delivery/

review

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

it will open on 30th of may,,, 5 days from now in capri and seaview cinema, karachi

oh it is already about to open in my home as i downloaded movie through torrent. lolzzz

By that standard ANY movie can be considered ‘fun’…!

[/quote]

well said

I don’t like indiana jones . even the trailer bored me LOL!

Indiana Jones is a class,simply watch its old releases,you will feel the heat.

A big name like Stephen Spielberg, a famous character like Indiana Jones, and lots of media hype can make even a mediocre movie a box office hit.

Well, let's see, I just got the DVD. I hope it's not cinema recording.

I hope it’s not cinema recording.
[/quote]

its going to be a CAM

Check this out: http://www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/adventures/4265233.html

Though best not to read it before you see the movie. It might spoil the story a bit.

I've read a bunch of Indy reviews so far, though i haven't seen the film yet.

From the reviews it's obvious that Lucas really killed the whole magic and the crazy fun of the original Indiana Jones trilogy with this one. Those three were a classic, each in their own way, now i'm beginning doubt that the final installment is going to be anything close to the first three.