Indian Idol 4

So whose watching the New sEason???????????

Dude.. this is a Pakistani forum. Go elsewhere for discussion of crappy Indian TV. :/

i followed indian idol 1 and 2 very closely .

because sonu nigam was fantastic judge i think.

I love his voice.

season 3 ws worst then all.

lets see what happns this year

well, Can any moderator please explain why do so much people (including u) discuss the bloody English & American TV on a "Pakistani" forum?

well I followed the last 1 but wasnt happy wid the winner. lets c this year ............

but I'm also waiting for "Pakistan Idol" ..... I dont know why the heck Geo people r taking so long to launch........?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well I followed the last 1 but wasnt happy wid the winner. lets c this year …

but I’m also waiting for “Pakistan Idol” … I dont know why the heck Geo people r taking so long to launch…?

[/quote]

Why were you not happy with the winner. Indian Idol is for Indian public. “woh jisse marzi idol banaein” . =D

As far as GEO is concerned they are not finding the great judges like “Ali Haider” who are the real gurus of sur and taal =D . He is busy in judging Pakistan Sangeet Idol on Indus TV so bad luck in finding the other one …

oh damn... when i saw the word idol i just assumed you were talking about american idol... damn again.. man indian media and music sucks ... that is all i got to say..

Dude… this is a Pakistani forum. Go elsewhere for discussion of crappy Indian TV. :confused:
[/quote]

Hey

just see

guys discussed hollywood movies and music too

so why we cant duscuss indian tv.

any good reason?

@faysi9: a good reason is "its not good enough"

Dude… this is a Pakistani forum. Go elsewhere for discussion of crappy Indian TV. :confused:
[/quote]

wat bout the english movies and shows being discussed

Hey

just see

guys discussed hollywood movies and music too

so why we cant duscuss indian tv.

any good reason?

[/quote]

hmm… a reason?? what about indian media is absolutely third class and you could move on to better things in life i.e ofcourse english stuff(no offense but they are better, india just copies and makes it a million times more crappier)

hmm… a reason?? what about indian media is absolutely third class and you could move on to better things in life i.e ofcourse english stuff(no offense but they are better, india just copies and makes it a million times more crappier)

[/quote]

Well thats a matter of choice, one may like something that comes out to be a crap for others. So “I” think if English films and other stuff can be discussed in the “Tv, Movies, Media” category then the people who follow Chinese =D , Japanese or Indian media can also discuss.

[/quote]

Asad, you’re not correct this time. You should delete your post and any other post which caused this thread to go off-topic, immediatly.

Stop acting like a dictator! :confused: ENOUGH!

Asad, you’re not correct this time. You should delete your post and any other post which caused this thread to go off-topic, immediatly.

Stop acting like a dictator! :confused: ENOUGH!

[/quote]

I have a doubt that he will remove his post

some ppl here specialy Moderator here can do anything they want …nobody checking them …they can banned any1 for any reason…they can make rules and break rules any time.

hey where did my post go???...pakiguy i c wat u mean

hey where did my post go???..pakiguy i c wat u mean
[/quote]

There were two posts, one from you and one from h4tEbr33d before DaPakiGuy posted.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=529&p=11

read from 263rd post

there was some db error .. alot of posts are missing from other topics too...

but this is not a complaint center

go to "Suggestion for forum" thread and make complain over there.

otherwise wait till admins solve this problem as its been already touched their ears.

there was some db error … alot of posts are missing from other topics too…
[/quote]

yup true.