Indian fighter jets violate Pakistan air space

File foto means old foto

^yep in Mass Communications the term "FILE" is used for the content/material ARCHIVED previously

just reading the news yar. I m very far away from it :/

actually news channels are now headache for me. I just can't watch them more than 5 mins

So the shot is not of yesterday?

^please consider it, even a ONE MINUTE back content/material can be said as "FILED" or "ARCHIVED".

so the photo could be as of Saturday's or Yesterday's...

@Topic

aren't there any updates on it?

we Pakistanis must be prepared for a situation like Iraq. India will only attack Pakistan when they get the surety that we will not be able to use our nuclear weapons, and this all is going to happen in a few years if not months. The scanning process is underway by the US like they did with Iraq. Our leaders are even worse than Saddam. They will give up everything.

So be prepared Pakistanis for a very drastic time ahead.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Few years back (if I recall correctly then it’s early Musharruf years) our unarmed airplane went near Indian border. Indian jets destroyed our unarmed plane in mid-air without any warning and declared it had crossed their border.

Even US released captured telecommunications in which our Pakistani plane was making pleas “don’t shoot” to Indian jets but Indians didn’t listen. Our in-service and retired military personals and civilians died in it. Some 12 ~ 16 people died in it. How we reacted? Like a rat against cat.

In current event, Indians were checking our radar locks and scramblers. Did we fired even single missile on them? Did they jam our radar?

In afghan war, if any US jet crosses border of Pakistan they jam Pakistani radar and Pakistanis start looking at each others face.

My cousin is Squadron Leader in PAF. His Eid holidays were canceled because of Indian standoff. He tells me how years of corruption at higher level results in bogus, useless and aged equipment.

Do you think we can even stand for one week if India decide to start war? I don’t think so. Before first week, politicians and military generals will be on knees begging India “please forgive us” because after two weeks we’ll not have enough ammunition to fight a full fledged war.

By the way, why any high ranking armed forces officer want to have war? They want to have extreme expensive plots, farm houses, latest model black-colored cars to live a luxuries lives.

To fight a war, a solider need sword not gold watches. Our officers’ swords are rusty because their children get education in foreign universities then why anyone of them want to have a war more than a week?

We live hand-to-mouth and we pay them (armed forces), not to protect us, but to live a lavish life and secure their children future in foreign countries or useless extravagance paid jobs in public or private sector.

Moral of current event? We should be on our knees and ask for mercy from Indians and kill few thousands Pakistanis because of Mumbai incident (as we did for 9/11). Maybe Indians will get happy after we kill few thousands Pakistanis.

[/quote]

politicians migth b begging for mercy but m sure not army…as soon as war wil declare m sure thy will put missiles wid nuclear head on borders just lik pak did in 2002 when damn india put its forces on border…keep chilling these !@#$%^&* will never attack

well done PAF jawans, bhaga diya salon ko.

india have everything to go into war arms, planes, missiles and man power. But they lack whats required the most to attack the land of pure, which is, BALLS.

Go Pakistan!

Don't use Roman Urdu.

there is NOT going to be any war,,,,period,

geo tv reports the british prime minister stopped off in india and pakistan for one hour,,and thats it i guess,,,indian prime came on tv afterwards and said we dont war but peace ...according to geo

What PISSES ME OFF is that our IDIOT, SOB president is hell bent on making it look like a technical mistake. Someone ask that miserable f*** how the hell TWO fight jets have the SAME technical error? How can they just make a mistake while taking a turn over two seperate locations i.e. Kashmir and Lahore. That !@#$%^& is NOTHING but an a%% licker!!! GOD DAMN I HATE HIM!!!!

Asad, I am EXTREMELY sorry if I came on strongly on my post above but I ain't going to delete it. I seriously miss Musharraf right now and our current perry-sident is one heck of an a-hole!

What PISSES ME OFF is that our IDIOT, SOB president is hell bent on making it look like a technical mistake. Someone ask that miserable f*** how the hell TWO fight jets have the SAME technical error? How can they just make a mistake while taking a turn over two seperate locations i.e. Kashmir and Lahore.
[/quote]

I wonder what would be India’s and international reaction if now two Pakistani jets enter Indian airspace at two different points? :)

Will it also declare by Indian president/PM that Pakistani jets accidentally did it on technical error? :)

Our government should try,they should try to use a drone and make it enter into Indian premises and see what is the reaction from Indian side, please don't tell me we don't have drones. :o

Our government should try,they should try to use a drone and make it enter into Indian premises and see what is the reaction from Indian side, please don’t tell me we don’t have drones. :o
[/quote]

We do have. Thanks to Musharruf regime, we have Pakistani built UAV drones.

What PISSES ME OFF is that our IDIOT, SOB president is hell bent on making it look like a technical mistake. Someone ask that miserable f*** how the hell TWO fight jets have the SAME technical error? How can they just make a mistake while taking a turn over two seperate locations i.e. Kashmir and Lahore. That !@#$%^& is NOTHING but an a%% licker!!! GOD DAMN I HATE HIM!!!
[/quote]

yeah dumb technicl fault…asshol president n Pm of pak just tell us why did those planes carry missiles n bombs wid them…!@#$%^& no one carry missiles n bombs on routine flying…seriously these ppls r assh**les sittin in president n pm house…for God sake pakis kick them out or they will kick all pakistanis out of this country and our Pm n president “khud beth k manmohan singh ki jootiyan saf karen gay”

Avoid use of Roman Urdu.

I wish Mush was here when all this happened!

^well he was there when 11 may happened my friend, he was there for 9 straight years and he couldnt do jack.