Indian Airline Website Hacked

Indian Airline Website Hacked By Pakistani Hacker :D

^Yea lol :D just came to know through ISI's page on facebook.

^ Yea me too.

Cyber war started b/w pak and india.

Sad and pathetic that people feel proud of destructive behavior regardless of which 'side' they are on.

Not Again.. :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Sad and pathetic that people feel proud of destructive behavior regardless of which ‘side’ they are on.
[/quote]

x2

Hacking a website is same like breaking into someone's house. :-s

That is the first time ever that I have seen a defaced page with a Gmail email address :D.

Sad and pathetic that people feel proud of destructive behavior regardless of which ‘side’ they are on.
[/quote]

Giving response to your enemy isn’t a destructive behaviour. THey aren’t doing this for fun.

Pakistani hackers are giving response to our enemies that we are not afraid of them. And they are not the

only one who can hack websites :P

^ I rest my case.

Giving response to your enemy isn’t a destructive behaviour. THey aren’t doing this for fun.

Pakistani hackers are giving response to our enemies that we are not afraid of them. And they are not the

only one who can hack websites :P

[/quote]

First of all, I don’t consider defacing any sort of hacking. I highly doubt he got root access. Most probably just exploited some publicly known vulnerability in a poorly patched server. On that note, there are countless Pakistani servers infected with conficker for crying out loud, with plenty of open ports.

Second, what exactly is this “response” for? I am not aware of any cyberwar going on as you pointed out it to be. And for the love of sanity, update your definition of “enemy”. The last war ended decades ago. If every country considered another an enemy because of some feud in the past, there won’t be any friends anywhere.