In pakistan any voip

I need info any voip service provider in pakistan to provide lowest call rate pakistan to pakistan

i search on net many company provide services but to costly in pakistani to pakistan

yes it was lowratevoip now they don't

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need info any voip service provider in pakistan to provide lowest call rate pakistan to pakistan

i search on net many company provide services but to costly in pakistani to pakistan

[/quote]

Dear Pocketpda,

If you are In Pakistan then lowest calling rates is offered on Landline is PTCL , Lowest mobile calling rates are only provide by for each operator on there own network.

In VOIP case the VOIP service provider in Pakistan offers calling to Pakistan in US$ is from 7cents to 12 cents because they only offer it to other VOIP provider from USA and UK etc.

So are you in Pakistan or out of Pakistan.

Regards,

Google4U

I am in pakistan any pakistani voip service give me pakistan to pakistan calls low as possible

I am in pakistan any pakistani voip service give me pakistan to pakistan calls low as possible
[/quote]

try Braintel

I want a free voip for calling from pakistan to uk landline pls tell

[/quote]

VOIP is not free if you call landlines or mobile phones. You can’t have everything for free :P

try skype, tel the person on the recieving end to get skype also and you can hv a voice chat on skype with the other person on th PC , it is better than MSN chat as the sound quality and response is much better

I agree with Sameed on this particular issue (surprisingly). Get Skype. It is the best voice chatting software and it's totally free !!

You can get it from here:

http://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skype/windows/

there are lots of PC to PC talk messengers with better voice quality Yahoo! Messenger is number one i think

^ voice quality wise Skype is the best

[/quote]

Did you try BrainTEL?

Did you try BrainTEL?

[/quote]

no please provide the website address

http://braintel.net.pk/

http://braintel.net.pk/
[/quote]

thanks but to much costly package

[/quote]

There is an option in skype, to buy one country, for instance UK’s number for just Euro4/ per month and u can get a UK number, so that your friends and relative in UK can call you on that UK number of yours from their landline or mobile, and in the same time you can also call from your skype to their (UK) landline number. Its known as skype-in number. In case if you don’t want to buy the number then ask your contacts/friends there to get a skype phone (like 3network provides 3skype phone) and they can use it with their mobile sim and skype simultaneously. So you just have to hook over the internet and call them on their skype id, while they talk to you on their skypephone. (I am telling you this with my personal experience as my daughter is studying in UK and we talk freely).

The thing about Skype is that both parties need to be on the computer,and also need to be logged on to Skype.If on eparties gets logged off,Skype doesn't work.

The thing about Skype is that both parties need to be on the computer,and also need to be logged on to Skype.If on eparties gets logged off,Skype doesn’t work.
[/quote]

Not necessary, as if the party who calls to the one who is offline, he can leave him a voicemail as such, the one who was offline, when comes online, can get the voicemail and act accordingly. (either leave an instant message or reply back by leaving a voicemail as well).

you can use mobile phone with gprs/edge to call over skype but quality of voice may be not satisfacory using gprs/edge.

voicemail is voicemail,its just a message you leave when someone is not available.You can't talk with voicemail.