Impression of current recession:

What do u think wud be the final impression of current ressession on the world.............???

Small business enterprizes would grow ........ or

Self employement would increas and a better economy wud emerge..............or

Total desaster and poverty............ or

it will pass on like a bad dream........... or

State collions or World War........... or

usa breaks i.e. no more supper power............ or

Total Bisectioning of world into Islamists and others....... or

lets just chill out ................... bcz

employed ppl wud concentrate on their jobs where as unemployed ppl wud concentrate on increasing the world population:

Please share ur views.

Well I think Its an end. We all will die. :)

With governments coming up with stimulus packages, the economies should start recovering by the end of 2009 to mid 2010, depending on the country. Canada is expected to recover by end of this year and achieve 'roaring growth' by mid of next year.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

With governments coming up with stimulus packages, the economies should start recovering by the end of 2009 to mid 2010, depending on the country. Canada is expected to recover by end of this year and achieve ‘roaring growth’ by mid of next year.
[/quote]

That is good to hear! :D

How long before US gets out of this recession though? My adsense earnings could use a boost! :P

thats good news ............

u must have heard of the news about millions of unemployment in asia by the end of this year.....

US is the largest consumer of chinese products in different forms.............. similarly down sizing has already been started in Japan............... (Honda has reduced its staff in Pakistan too).

can u plz briefly describe that stimulus packages........... or any link .........

^ I suggest you search on Google News.

i'll google it as well.

@

lets hope things get better .............. although currently it does not seem that boat is floating that way.........

rich states (CAL) have alreay stsrted talking about their financials burdon which they bear for poor states (TXS).............

where do u think this wud lead............ break down of US............

or towards a warhaulk stratigy as that of Bush .......... in order to divert the attenssion frm their faliures............. etc........

may b a war or bisectioning of world ::Bad Thoughts:: :(

I guess a trend towards self employment or small business wud incrrease, shaping the new basis for economy...

With more than 50% of World's total finances, Jews can do anything they want. They are the cause of this Economic Crisis.

With more than 50% of World’s total finances, Jews can do anything they want. They are the cause of this Economic Crisis.
[/quote]

why wud they do so … knowing that reseccion wud effect them too (ultimately if not immediately). U know they r very lusty & clever ppl… Creation of Bank and currency notes were there most successfull invention in this econimic era.

Besides it is said that the root cause are credit defaulters of banks. u know interst based system has be fall no matter what we say … and that is why it prohibited in Islam.

I am sure international economists must have realised that too, after this recession…

may be thats why a trend towardss islamic banking is increasing rapidly, although this concept of islamic banking has some doubts to a less technical person like me.

why wud they do so … knowing that reseccion wud effect them too (ultimately if not immediately). U know they r very lusty & clever ppl… Creation of Bank and currency notes were there most successfull invention in this econimic era.

Besides it is said that the root cause are credit defaulters of banks. u know interst based system has be fall no matter what we say … and that is why it prohibited in Islam.

I am sure international economists must have realised that too, after this recession…

may be thats why a trend towardss islamic banking is increasing rapidly, although this concept of islamic banking has some doubts to a less technical person like me.

[/quote]

Well they can, they once crashed US stock market within a couple of days. Banking its a complex thing. I only use there Current accounts (no problem with that i think) and ATM (no problem with that too i guess)

We have to work a lot, and i really mean a lot to get back in this competition, we are nothing. I get this mail from someone about Nobel prizes, man majority of the nobel prize winners are Jews, including Einstien at the top. Muslims got 3, Jews got 190 approx.

Please don't make this a religious issue otherwise this thread will be closed. I wish people would stop trying to shove religion into every world issue...sheesh.

a friend of mine (currently living in usa) said that althoug govt has invested a lot of cash to cntrl and that emergincy action are being taken by this obama govt as well.............. but still things are going down ........ unemployment is being increased ..........

i wonder where r we going ..............

usa is the bigest defaulter of uno........

usa gold reserves are less than its currency in the market........

us $ is balanced with oil reserves but recent crash in teh oil market effected that balance too.... as we can c euro rising so fast as compare to usd.........

last time us attacked iraq to cover its reserves from iraq oil .............. but qts where wud she go now............ who is to be blamed and what is more to capture........

Apparently this ressession wud bring great changes to the domestic as well international economy ............... lets hope everything end well :)

Please don’t make this a religious issue otherwise this thread will be closed. I wish people would stop trying to shove religion into every world issue…sheesh.
[/quote]

agreed! :)

Some are not so optimistic about the stimulus and the future forecasts. Not conspiracy theorists, but guys talking some facts.

Jim Rogers “investment legend” whose fund co-founded with soros grew 4200% in a decade paints a bleak picture of the stimulus and calls it negative,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVX2Mfawxc

Gerald Celente "trend forecaster" predicts economic depression, worst global depression ever, tax rebellions, food riots in the United States. Says health care, conservation engineering and alternative energy are where the jobs will lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DfjLCcbzw&feature=channel_page

Easy to dismiss these guys, but they are not talking conspiracies or secret societies or religious undertones, they are citing financial figures and have had a pretty solid track record. They could be wrong, but they do present some food for thought.

DELETED. Irrelevant post.

Some are not so optimistic about the stimulus and the future forecasts. Not conspiracy theorists, but guys talking some facts.

Jim Rogers “investment legend” whose fund co-founded with soros grew 4200% in a decade paints a bleak picture of the stimulus and calls it negative,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVX2Mfawxc

Gerald Celente "trend forecaster" predicts economic depression, worst global depression ever, tax rebellions, food riots in the United States. Says health care, conservation engineering and alternative energy are where the jobs will lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DfjLCcbzw&feature=channel_page

Easy to dismiss these guys, but they are not talking conspiracies or secret societies or religious undertones, they are citing financial figures and have had a pretty solid track record. They could be wrong, but they do present some food for thought.

[/quote]

it was informative ............

but question is still unanswered ............ where wud this situation lead the world?

World growth will be instead driven by growth in emerging and developing economies. We predict that even they will grow at a substantially lower rate than they have in the recent past: 7 percent in 2008, 6 percent in 2009.

clickandinc

World growth will be instead driven by growth in emerging and developing economies. We predict that even they will grow at a substantially lower rate than they have in the recent past: 7 percent in 2008, 6 percent in 2009.

clickandinc

[/quote]

Who is “we” in your quote???

[/quote]

while talking about emerging economies China comes in mind … ok… but who else do you think are included in the list?

^ India