Immigration: UK or AUS?

Hello Guys, What is recommended country for moving ? Australia or UK

everyone says that UK is very congested, high costs and living standards are not that good, small homes etc

but it has also advantages like cheap ticket from Pakistan and lot more jobs opportunities as compared to Australia

What is your choice and why ?

Thanks

uk because the currency value of uk is greater

It depends on your qualifications, and what kind of related jobs are available in the country. You don't want to end up doing odd jobs.

everyone is saying right Move to Canada very low cost living standards health cares and of course no load shedding jobs salaries are high and easily available you will enjoy every moment of your life very brightly and you know the Canada is worlds 2nd most beautiful n healthful living place after Norway..go there my bro will welcome you and help you. best of luck

Canada's immigration process is very slow, so I am not considering it.

UK is quick but it is actually just work permit and you get eligible for residency after 5 years and the permit also needs renewal after 2 years

Australia has a very strenuous process but it actually gives you permanent residency

What do you say about living conditions in UK ?

well i m planning to study over in uk as my father and half family lives in uk

Currently, the Australian economy is in a turmoil so make sure there is an abundance of jobs relevant to your existing and expected future skills.

i think canda is the best country after 3 year stay u will b able to get nationality of canda........another country is very best and visa resu is very high there..it is switzerland.....next depend on u my dear

Switzerland is a very good option. Very stable economy. No war, no problem with army or anything. My cousin went there some 10 years ago and he was studying 10th grade when he moved to Switzerland and continue his education. Starting from odd jobs and slowly moving to good job. He is getting richer every year (quite a lot), envy him but proud of him on his success :D

ya man i think its a good obtion then that of uk and aus

canadian dollar is very high ,,if you apply for immigration to canada it will take 3 year, but you will get residency immediately after that, they will stamp a green card in your passport...

then you go to canada and live their for 3 years and get full nationality..

wherever u go, you must be able to get a job and support yourself...with canada passport you can get a job in the uk or australia and settle down there as well..no issue,,as canada is part of commonwealth ....

it will at last depend on where u think you can get the best advantage

How is the mongolian economy? whats the currency value? has anybody considered shifting there?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Currently, the Australian economy is in a turmoil so make sure there is an abundance of jobs relevant to your existing and expected future skills.
[/quote]

exactly, unemployement rising here :confused:

btw what skills do you have?

How is the mongolian economy? whats the currency value? has anybody considered shifting there?
[/quote]

No one would want to go to mongolia, a landlocked country with not many opportunities. Central asia would be a much better option, i would want to go there some day :)

what about the japan? best place to move..

best opportunities land, high pays. low cost of living except tokyo. easy to get job, heaven for car and tech lovers.

what about the japan? best place to move…

best opportunities land, high pays. low cost of living except tokyo. easy to get job, heaven for car and tech lovers.

[/quote]

Japan is a very good country. I adore Japanese people for their out-of-the-box thinking and their rise before and after WWII. However, there are only 1% legal foreigners living in Japan. Japanese society doesn’t digest foreigners that easily and quickly. You have to make your place over the years but still you remain as a foreigner.

^ in Japan you will have to speak Japanese if you want a good job

also in japan you will forever be a a gaijing,, outsider or foreigner,,i know i have friends who have lived there,,plus i think their citizenship laws are very strict and almost closed,,

^yeah i saw that in tokyo drift :P

ok GUYS any recommended migration consultants/agents ?

or do you think it is better to do all of it yourself