IMF designing the budget of PAKISTAN?

Have u all heard the announcement by SHOUKAT TAREEN that the next budget would be outlined by IMF and that's the last option for the government of Pakistan???

Terrible!!!Isnt it??

How do u people see this 'ADVANCEMENT'??

so what u see in future??

Revolution

^not at all...

simple fiasco would happen..

do u expect any good from IMF???not at all!!!

same old story....

I've been reading Globalization and its Discontents by Joseph Stiglitz and the revelations are mind numbing - you can't help but wonder at the kind of motives these supposed 'international institutions' have. If you get the chance (and have an interest) do read it some time.

Bitter fruit of democracy. This is what happens when fools elect thieves, beggars and traitors.

There really isn't a way to make good of the situation if IMF makes our budgets.

Related:

http://aliarqam.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/daily-times-imf-and-the-question-of-trust/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Bitter fruit of democracy. This is what happens when fools elect thieves, beggars and traitors.

There really isn’t a way to make good of the situation if IMF makes our budgets.

[/quote]

very true…

Soon they will be telling us what to eat and what not to eat and soon after that, they'll be telling us how much to eat :D

Way to go Zardari!

Damn I miss Mush!!

Oh and btw, they have already said that the defense budget would have to be lowered to 30%. In normal circumstances, I would welcome that move but right now, our army is busy fighting with evil fanatics and what not. They are the ones keeping our borders secure. Once the defense budget goes down, our army will not be able to withstand the war against terror or stupid afghans or whatever and before you know it, soon the U.N. will be passing a resolution which will allow the U.S. and India to go inside Pakistan to secure the nukes as the country will no longer be deemed safe. Call me stupid but I totally believe that everything is being done based on a certain plan laid out by international forces. Zardari is here to make sure that this plan goes smooth flawless. He is a mentally sick person who hate Pakistan as he was made to stay in jail for 11 years. He has a score to settle and it looks like that in our case, darkness will prevail :S