If you are interested to send free sms

Hi, I would you submit a new interesting site that offer 5 free WORLDWIDE sms daily and other premiums sms with 160 chars and your cell number as sender, 100% Like sent from your phone. Or, if you want, anonymouse sms.

This site offers also other interesting SMS options.

1. Phonebook Address

2. SMS sent history

Only one problem, the site is in german but you can use this translator for help you to translate: www.tranexp.com

You must click on: neu registrieren on top of the page and enter some information like username, password, email etc.

When you click on free sms versenden the first time the site require you to confirm your cellphone number useful to active the account. Click on green hand below and then on first green link (Hier k├Ânnen Sie Ihre Handynummer direkt freischalten) and enter your number in Handynummer, then click on green button FREISHALTCODE ANFORDERN. A confirm code is sent to your cellphone number. You must enter this code in the next field.

This is the link:sms-kostenlos

The site works great for me.

vry difficult to get registered :(

It's a bit difficult then other sites, but it's works! However with my instructions can be a little less difficult. ;)

hhi...i want 2 knw da procedure r cheat code type thng by which i can snd free sms through my u-fone num,through my cell fone????can any1 tell me????

plzzz koi jaldi batae ga???