If u need Best Quality SMS Messages,Funny SMS So Log On 2 ApnaySMS.Com

ApnaySMS.Com

A Site of Text SMS Messages which includes Funny SMS Messages, Cool SMS Messages, Good Morning SMS, Good Night SMS Messages, Free Funny SMS, Love SMS, Adult SMS, Friendship SMS, Friendship teasing SMS, Anniversary SMs, Sorry SMS, April Fool SMs, ASCII SMS, Best Wishes SMS, Tregedy SMS, Congratulation SMS, Cool SMS, Dream SMS, Decent SMS, Eid SMS,Fathers Day SMS, Friendship Day SMS, Get Well Soon SMS,Good luck SMS, Happy Birthday SMS, Islamic SMS, Miss You SMS, Motivational SMS, Naughty SMS, New Year SMS, Praise SMS, Punjabi SMS, Rude SMS, Short SMS, Shayari SMS, SMile SMS, Wise Word SMS, Tricky Question SMS, Sardar JI, sardar G SMS, Tapori SMS and Also Provides you Web To SMS Service.

Access The Best SMS Messages Portal Of PAKISTAN - ApnaySMS.Com

If you are webmaster of apnaysms.com then i wanted to tell you that i also know about your two other websites one is www.softxtreme.com & the second is www.mediorta.com & also know about the third which is www.gsmpanel.com.

is it is correct?

i m admin of apnaysms.com but i have no mere site then that

Ok, no problem,

did you know after reading your website,s jokes i am very happy so i have linked to your website, from my website www.meriweb.co.cc

Your websiite banner is located @ my website,s home page you can see it by visiting .....it is located at the bottom of the left site.....

Now my request is that please put my website link on your website home page,but if you don,t wants it so don,t worry i will not remove your website banner from my website , but please, i will be more then happy if you do this...

please reply...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i m admin of apnaysms.com but i have no mere site then that
[/quote]

Ok, no problem,

did you know after reading your website,s jokes i am very happy so i have linked to your website, from my website www.meriweb.co.cc

Your websiite banner is located @ my website,s home page you can see it by visiting …it is located at the bottom of the left site…

Now my request is that please put my website link on your website home page,but if you don,t wants it so don,t worry i will not remove your website banner from my website , but please, i will be more then happy if you do this…

please reply…

extremely sorry for the very late response

i will add your link after 1 day so plz wait for a day

and my url is http://www.apnaysms.com

Do you want to Publicity of apnay-sms through WP....Not Bad But plz do not start the same topic again and again....

extremely sorry for the very late response

i will add your link after 1 day so plz wait for a day

and my url is http://www.apnaysms.com

[/quote]

where you have added my url i have waited for one day but i can,t find my link?

Hi Buddy At least Develop your Own template

you just copies sms92.com template

Stop spaming smsxone ! And stop searching for old sms threaads:D

Hi Buddy At least Develop your Own template

you just copies sms92.com template

[/quote]

nop he won,t maybe they have used paid template from the same location…because their is no way to copy website template.

well every one is copy cat huh :(