If america attacks PAK

Guys i want to know if america attacks Pak then what would be our military stratagies?

I am not asking about politic stratagies here so avoid them plz. Our nuclear missiles hv capacity to touch american lands?

Guys i hv assgnment on this topic. I need ur help. Thnx

Airforce, navy cannot fight with them.

Yeh boots on ground with local community help can fight and it would be a gorilla fight just like Afghanistan.

In the case of technology equipped with datelite imaging, drones, Jet bombers, tanks, helicopters America is far more superior tactically but let me tell you that this place would be a hell for Americans in the whole region if they launched a full fledge type of attack on Pakistan.

And let me tell you that America has no interest to attack this country but we should also see why India, USA, Britian, Iran and China complaint to our visiting leasers about the terror/extremist exports from Pakistani side.

So its better to controle our own people's extremism/jihadism/terrorism physce.

As far as assignment is concerned then it would be better to compare Pakistan and India. :)

Why would they invade us? There is very little oil here. :)

A US invasion is very unlikely to happen. Pakistan will never give the US enough reason to get to the point where they'd need to invade us. (By this I mean our leadership will bend over backwards to facilitate any American demands).

If it did happen, I'd expect our conventional army to fall pretty fast. Kind of like the 2003 Iraq invasion...but this will likely be followed by guerilla war...

ps. it's not a good idea pointing your handful of nukes at a country which has thousands. :P

No such discussions are allowed here.

To get the relevant info, go here: http://forum.pakistanidefence.com/index.php?act=idx

[quote=“Asad, post:4, topic:15082”]

No such discussions are allowed here.

To get the relevant info, go here: http://forum.pakistanidefence.com/index.php?act=idx

[/quote]

Thanks for the prompt closure, Asad.