IconSourcing.com -Laptops Prices -Sandy Bridge in i3, i5 Coming Soon

[h]Icon Sourcing Services (Deals in Laptops)[/h]

" We Promise Honest Dealings "

• Local Warranty : Means Genuine Manufacturer's Local Warranty with card. You can contact respective manufacturer, if required.
  • International Warranty : Means on our invoice and you will revert back to us for any kind of claims. Carry Charges may apply.
  • Price(s) : Some Are Negotiable, Some Are Fixed
  • Dealing method : Cash, Online Banking, Credit Card.
  • eMail : info@iconsourcing.com
  • Address : Shop # 26-27, Clifton Centre, Ground Floor, Clifton, Karachi. (Near Schon Circle)
  • Phones : 35831171 - 2 - 0321-2187000
  • Timings : 12:00 to 9:00

Note - Here, we will posting some of our featured items only, for complete list of machines available, please visit our website i.e. http://IconSourcing.com

[h]Featured Products[/h]

acer.gif

product_SeparatorLine.jpg

HP Pavilion DV6-2140 - Intel Core i5, 3GB Ram, 320gb Hard Disk, 15.6 LED Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DVD RW, Camera, 512mb Dedicated Graphics Card, Windows 7 Home Premium. 1 Yr Int. Warranty. Rs. 69,500/-

HP Pavilion DV6-3201 - Intel Core i3, 2gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk, 15.6 LED Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DVD RW, Camera, Windows 7 Home Basic. 1 Year Local & International Warranty. Rs. 55,000/-

HP Pavilion G6 - Intel Core i5, 2gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk, 15.6 LED Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, DVD RW, DOS. 1 Year Local & International Warranty. Rs. 54,000/-

Dell Inspiron 4030 - Intel core i3, 2gb Ram, 320GB Hard disk, 14.1" LED Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, DVD RW, DOS. 1 Year Local & International Warranty. Rs. 48,000/-

Dell Inspiron 1464 - Intel Core i5, 2gb Ram, 320GB Hard Disk, 14.1 LED Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, DVD RW, 512mb Dedicated Graphic Card, DOS. 1 Year Local & International Warranty. Rs. 54,000/-

Colors Available : Red & Pink.

Sony VAIO EB42 Intel Core i3, 2gb Ram, 320GB Hard Disk, 14.1 LED Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, DVD RW, 3 Years Sony Pakistan & International Warranty. Rs. 65,000/-

Fujitsu Lifebook AH530 - Intel Core i3, 2gb Ram, 320gb Hard Disk, 15.6 LED Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, DVD RW, DOS. 1 Year Local & International Warranty. Rs. 44,000/-

Mini Laptops - NetBooks

HP Mini 110 - Intel ATOM Dual Core 1.5ghz, 1GB Ram, 320gb Hard Disk, 10.1 Display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Windows 7 Starter. 1 Year Local & International Warranty Rs. 32,000/-

Local Warranty means: Genuine Manufacturer's Warranty, which can be claimed at respective manufacturer's service center anywhere in Pakistan.

For more laptops, prices and deals - visit our website:

http://IconSourcing.com

We deliver all over Pakistan through courier.

We Promise : Honest Dealings.

HP DV6-3122, Dell Mini Added.

Sony Vaio added.

on your website Hp-DV6 Core i4

:P

oops :)

Thanks for notifying, corrected.

Lenovo Ideapad added.

DV4 Added, Acer 5742 out of stock & reordered.

HP Mini with Dual Core Processor added.

Hello Icon Souring

Any laptop with newer Sandy Bridge processor coming or in stock?

Hi abdulsami, Please read:

Reported:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Processors based on this architecture are marketed as the second generation of Core i processors and were announced on January 3, 2011. Mainstream processors became available on January 9, 2011.

On January 31, 2011, Intel announced that it had found a design flaw in its 6 series chipset named Cougar Point, that accompanies the LGA 1155 socket, affecting SATA-II ports (number 2 to 5) and a recall was issued. Intel announced that replacements will be out to motherboard manufacturers by the end of February 2011. Due to pressure from OEM manufacturers, Intel brought forward the scheduled date release of the revised chipset (B3) to begin shipping out on February 14, 2011. Most mainstream boards should meet supply demand by the end of March 2011 to the beginning of April 2011.

[/quote]

do you have felicity of home delivery and COD allover Punjab?

We do not deal on COD basis. Clients need to deposit online into our UBL / SCB account. Once the payment is confirmed we courier the very same day. Consignment number is sent to the client for tracking. All couriers go under 'Special Handling' & 'Overnight Delivery' status.

your site products doesn't have any return policy

It is there :

http://iconsourcing.com/pages.php?pageid=2

ret-policy.jpg

What's the difference between International Warranty and Local Warranty? I Mean if there is an International Warranty it should also cover PK in it? So Why Local?

^^ Things are not that simple. Machines carry many different types of warranty status. Like warranty for US only or UAE only. If a machine is purchased anywhere other then Pakistan then they ask for a proper proof of purchase. There are many other things to consider like region etc.

To cut things short, if you buy a machine in Pakistan, to claim the warranty in Pakistan you need to contact the seller. Machines with Local warranty status, can be claimed easily at concerned service center anywhere in Pakistan.

Q. Which warranty one should prefer.

A. If machine is to be used mostly in Pakistan then Genuine Local warranty.

Why I wrote Genuine local warranty? because, there are some and unfortunately some quite reputed dealers have started giving their own cards, and claiming it to be a local warranty. Which is not a genuine local warranty. To know what is genuine local warranty, please read "Be Aware:" notice at home page of our site.

What’s the difference between International Warranty and Local Warranty? I Mean if there is an International Warranty it should also cover PK in it? So Why Local?
[/quote]

Any item bought in Pakistan and if it carries a warranty then it must have by law local warranty and trust me there are laws in Pakistan about it and there are no ifs and buts.but like any law in Pakistan they are only there to be printed in law books and get dust on bookshelves. International warranty is a total SCAM compare to local warranty. i.e There is nothing wrong with Laptop itself its only the warranty part i am talking about if it carries international warranty.

- “Local Warranty” means “Official Import by manufacturer since they have official presence in Pakistan and they are officially marketing the item being sold in pakistan”

- “International Warranty” means “grey import” or “parallel import” or “could be individual bringing 3 to 4 laptops iin personal baggage while returning to Pakistan or could be container full import by Khepia” so the warranty is only valid in the country where the items are originally bought from.

IMPORTANT: now don’t confuse by legitimate official international warranties provided by manufacturers, for example Nikon pro camera users may buy international warranty with some extra payment from Nikon company since their job may take them all around the world.

EDIT UPDATE: Even though I was writing my post at the same time as Iconsourcing, I really give two thumbs up for his honesty, Iconsourcing you got yourself a future customer when I’ll be in for new laptop

EDIT UPDATE: Even though I was writing my post at the same time as Iconsourcing, I really give two thumbs up for his honesty, Iconsourcing you got yourself a future customer when I’ll be in for new laptop

[/quote]

You are more then welcome. As always, we promise honest dealings and we mean it, and do the best possible to achieve it.

@ IconSourcing

I have my eyes on this Acer Aspire 5742-382G50 Laptop, but here's the thing, you are quoting it for 46000 where as galaxy is selling for 42500 (Local Warranty) and in 41500(INT. Warranty). :-/

@ IconSourcing

I have my eyes on this Acer Aspire 5742-382G50 Laptop, but here’s the thing, you are quoting it for 46000 where as galaxy is selling for 42500 (Local Warranty) and in 41500(INT. Warranty). :-/

[/quote]

Call them & ask what their Local Warranty means. @ICON local warranty means: Genuine, Manufacturer’s warranty. Not printed on our own card which they and unfortunately some others are also doing. I really fail to understand why names like them have to do this. Just ask: will the local warranty card, which you will get from them, be honored by respective manufacturer? I know the answer already. You better do your research work. Their UAN is 111-111-459.

I can assure you only on behalf of ICON, Local warranty card will be honored by manufacturer at their any service center around Pakistan.

Re: the price we have on our website, I honestly wanted to offer discounted prices for WP members, but somehow, mods. here didnt like the idea, so I dropped to announce it again in this thread.