IBM Laptops-Lahore

Where can I find shops to purchase IBM laptops first hand in Lahore?

Cant say about Lahore, but if you can visit Bank Road, Saddar Rawalpindi, you will be able to find a plenty....

baji seema wake up and smell some doodh pati, since you stated first hand, IBM dosen't make laptops.

Jhon Paul ji, bicharey gorey ka naam at least write it in right way its spelled as John and not Jhon.........

Incremented dear .... you just made my day .... LMAO :lol:

Then what is IBM Think pad?

[quote=“Faisal, post:4, topic:15126”]

Incremented dear … you just made my day … LMAO :lol:

[/quote]

thank you honey, nawazish as always, i have to answer baji seema again below looks like she is paralyzed to use google…

[quote=“seema, post:5, topic:15126”]

Then what is IBM Think pad?

[/quote]

hmmmm… its 2011… well IBM THINKPAD, it’s obsolete antique junk from circa 2005.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:6, topic:15126”]

thank you honey, nawazish as always, i have to answer baji seema again below looks like she is paralyzed to use google…

[/quote]

What makes you think the that she is a she ? :lol:

[quote=“Faisal, post:7, topic:15126”]

What makes you think the that she is a she ? :lol:

[/quote]

dude you are right we don’t know if this person is she or he or she+he at the same time, but one thing is sure this person has asked one of the dumbest question of 2011 regarding ThinkPad… lol

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:8, topic:15126”]

dude you are right we don’t know if this person is she or he or she+he at the same time, but one thing is sure this person has asked one of the dumbest question of 2011 regarding ThinkPad… lol

[/quote]

Or could be a bot :lol:

I mean a real person would have said/used Lenovo for the query right?

Why do I waste my time to google when there are already dumbs to google and paste for me.

Now, give me some references to support your answer, and if IBM is lenovo now, tell me some shops in Lahore-the original query.

Ooo.... a bot with slightly higher A.I. :lol:

[quote=“Faisal, post:11, topic:15126”]

Ooo… a bot with slightly higher A.I. :lol:

[/quote]

i wouldn’t be so quick to say that this bot got little higher A.I., 'cause if you look at this bot’s last post it didn’t come up with anything new on its own, it’s more like a copycat bot, it only used two new variable words, and both of these variables came from us, from me this bot copied variable google and from you it copied variable Lenovo

So its a 'copybot' ....:lol:

When you don't know about the tree, you tie a goat to the tree and start explaining about the goat.

This is the approach of you guys, you don't know about shops but are talking merely about mergers/acquisitions of the mentioned company.

For your information, there are 'IBM certified' Lenovo laptops, so get your information right about "the goat" at least.

I wonder why Pakistani men are so ill-mannered and rude, and really get out of senses when there is a lady around. If you have too much time, please invest into something useful.

Ladybot is angry :lol:

"IBM certified" ....

[quote=“seema, post:, topic:”]

Where can I find shops to purchase IBM laptops first hand in Lahore?

[/quote]

you can try online shops if you do not find any shops, i saw one on shophive.com.

you can find many on beliscity:

beliscity lenovo

and galaxy.com.pk

http://www.galaxy.com.pk/forms/mix.htm

And you can try the whole hafiz center if you want ot find a shop. As there are many in hafeez center.

And you can always search for the availability of product in hafeez center by checking the site, as it give the exact address of shop so it is helpfull site. http://www.hafeezcentre.pk

As for kamran1x1 he is the most dumbest perosn on WPforums as he still lives in 2011 and doesn’t know nothing about anything about today.

[quote=“seema, post:10, topic:15126”]

Why do I waste my time to google when there are already dumbs to google and paste for me.

[/quote][quote=“Ahmsun, post:16, topic:15126”]

you can try online shops if you do not find any shops, i saw one on shophive.com.

you can find many on beliscity:

beliscity lenovo

and galaxy.com.pk

http://www.galaxy.com.pk/forms/mix.htm

And you can try the whole hafiz center if you want ot find a shop. As there are many in hafeez center.

And you can always search for the availability of product in hafeez center by checking the site, as it give the exact address of shop so it is helpfull site. http://www.hafeezcentre.pk

As for kamran1x1 he is the most dumbest perosn on WPforums as he still lives in 2011 and doesn’t know nothing about anything about today.

[/quote]

So what were you saying about dear 1x1…?

[quote=“seema, post:14, topic:15126”]

but are talking merely about mergers/acquisitions of the mentioned company.
[/quote]

baji bot, there was never a merger between these two companies nor Lenovo acquired IBM as whole, so your above statement is wrong, IBM simply sold its under-performing laptop unit to Lenovo. Please don’t take up wall street related job 'cause its just not for you…

@Ahmsun

Thanks for the link. I want to visit a display shop like Hyperstar/compsi. Are the mentioned links reliable? Hafeez centre is not reliable for someone inexperienced in dealing with laptops. But I will give it a try as well.

@ Kamran : Stop explaining about "the goat" again. Tell me if you know something about "the tree". And Wall Street is not the only place on earth where mergers/acquisitions/joint ventures occur.

beliscity and galaxy are both 100% reliable but for hafeez center it'll be better if you can visit by yourself.