I wish she had used her talent in a better way or a bit subtle

She is very spontaneous but often offends her own people..... watch this

All comedians do that. Its part of the job description. If you don't make fun of your own people, you can't get away with making fun of other people. And I don't really know why you say she's "spontaneous". All her material is obviously well prepared in advance!

You have to admit though, her act will do wonders to improve the image of muslims, especially muslim women. The stuff she says in her act might be 'offensive' to some, but I've heard people make jokes like that about themselves in day to day life. So I suppose its not a big deal that they do it in front of a large audience!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

All comedians do that. Its part of the job description. If you don’t make fun of your own people, you can’t get away with making fun of other people. And I don’t really know why you say she’s “spontaneous”. All her material is obviously well prepared in advance!

You have to admit though, her act will do wonders to improve the image of muslims, especially muslim women. The stuff she says in her act might be ‘offensive’ to some, but I’ve heard people make jokes like that about themselves in day to day life. So I suppose its not a big deal that they do it in front of a large audience!

[/quote]

x2

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

And I don’t really know why you say she’s “spontaneous”. All her material is obviously well prepared in advance!
[/quote]

I said that because I met her in London and she is one witty character…

and yes you have a point and agree with you

I liked the way she is....

No doubt, the things she are plotted.... but still.