I want to sell my Hp laptop how much should i demand for it?

I Got Hp dv6755ee laptop

its 2.4 core 2duo 250 gb harddisk 2 gb ram..

Its does not got any video card problem as other model of dv6000 serial got ..... as it has heatsinker for Nvidia Chip.

laptop condition is 10/8

how much should i demand for it...

just right down the DV6000 and DV6500 on olx.com.pk you will get fair idea of the same models with different specs available in the market.. you can expect the selling price 3-5k below what they demand on olx.com.pk

i had this laptop .. and can roughly say that you may expect round about 30-35k to be conservative .. best of luck though. for the good price

Never buy HP laptons, HP is good at making printers like 1020, 1100 but their laptops are crape.

^ I would agree to that. However that is a discouraging comment to the OP :D

well it all depends from case to case.. HP is a good brand is among the world largest in marketing laptops around the globe.. they have different kind of series and every series has its own pros and cons... Its my second Pavilion laptop in last three years.. and have never come across any problem or felt like working on a crap.. but yet again its subjective and depends on people's interest for making purchase..

its w0rth about 5-6k ^2

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well it all depends from case to case… HP is a good brand is among the world largest in marketing laptops around the globe… they have different kind of series and every series has its own pros and cons… Its my second Pavilion laptop in last three years… and have never come across any problem or felt like working on a crap… but yet again its subjective and depends on people’s interest for making purchase…
[/quote]

Second Pavilion in 3 years tells us the story, you never used your laptops that extensively I guess. Most people are interested in buying a Laptop which lasts for 3 years. At least a person like me does.

not more than 25k. because of HP. low ram, low HD. is this notebook have builtin cam and BT? whats about cd drive?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Never buy HP laptons, HP is good at making printers like 1020, 1100 but their laptops are crape.
[/quote]

What? :o . I was going to buy HP laptop but my plan is postponed for now. Why HP laptop aren’t good?

^ The designs are faulty.. so is the built quality.

@zazzyo

bro.. may be i haven't used it for 3 years in a row but i know friends of mine.. using pavilion DV6000 for last 4 years.. than my juniors for last 4.5 years.. again DV6000... cousin of mine.. dv6 from last 3.8 years.. etc...

I think this should sell for about 35k