I want to buy a graphics card online

i want to buy a graphics card online from newegg or any other prefered by you guys i have never purchased anything online with my credit card before so need your suggestions

is it safe ?? and will it be delivered to my billing address here in lahore through courier like TCS??? for example card costs about 200$ US as displayed on website is this price includes shipping charges also ?? what other charges will be applied ???plz guide me the whole procedure

Newegg is only for US, Canada and China. It does not ship elsewhere.

laptopplaza is the website which deliver laptops in Pakistan but i guess they send n bulk only............

btw generally listed price does not include the shiping charges ........... besides u might have to pay teh duties as well..............

UPS, fedex and ariway cargo services are different to ship ur machine from abroad..........

-- i guess, u should write an email to different selling websites that weather they wud ship it for u or not ..............

Amazon is reliable ........... i dont know much about the rest....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

laptopplaza is the website which deliver laptops in Pakistan but i guess they send n bulk only…

btw generally listed price does not include the shiping charges … besides u might have to pay teh duties as well…

UPS, fedex and ariway cargo services are different to ship ur machine from abroad…

– i guess, u should write an email to different selling websites that weather they wud ship it for u or not …

Amazon is reliable … i dont know much about the rest…

[/quote]

^^laptopplaza dont have graphics cards any other website ??