I want freelance collaboration

Salam Everyone!

I made this thread to know that which members of wiredpakistan are doing freelance work because i am interested in collaboration with any developer or graphic designer in freelance projects. My skill set includes Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw. I possess good creativity and know concepts of designs. If you do freelance or interested in collaboration then please drop me a PM or reply in this thread. Thanks!

Regards,

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Salam Everyone!

I made this thread to know that which members of PG are doing freelance work because i am interested in collaboration with any developer or graphic designer in freelance projects. My skill set includes Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw. I possess good creativity and know concepts of designs. If you do freelance or interested in collaboration then please drop me a PM or reply in this thread. Thanks!

Regards,

[/quote]

this aint PG… :P

its WP…

I have sent you an email

this aint PG… :P

its WP…

[/quote]

^^^^lol^^^^

^^ Lolage. Copy Paste at it's best. And may i ask do you seek collaboration like voluntarily type?

So what if i copied pasted? Reason of thread is same.

@punk : I replied to your e-mail. :)

^ Reason may be same, but please have at least the courtesy of changing the forum name to the one on which you are posting.

^ Reason may be same, but please have at least the courtesy of changing the forum name to the one on which you are posting.
[/quote]

Sorry for the mistake bro. Didn’t notice that. Anyways, its edited.

@ Sani, it would be nice if you show us your portfolio or any thing you think is the best from you?

@ Sani, it would be nice if you show us your portfolio or any thing you think is the best from you?
[/quote]

I have complete advertising campaign of an I.T company which i designed recently but i didn’t compiled all of that yet. At the moment, i have this only : http://hassannasir.deviantart.com/gallery/

I’m working on one website too but i can’t disclose that design yet. :)

O.K collaborated with punk. Thread can be closed now. Thanks!