I wana buy Samsung Ch@t 335 wifi ...any suggestions?

i wanna buy Samsung Ch@t 335 wifi ...any suggestions ??? can i play youtube in it?? :mellow:

Well, my friend recently bought it, and i checked it out a bit. The set is pretty decent looking, and has decent specs and features. I didn't tried viewing youtube on it, but it had a few youtube bookmarks in it, so i think it would have youtube support. Besides, most new phones have that feature.

I should warn you though, the camera result is below average...

I have a few caveats for you:

1. The keyboard is laggy, there is a certain amount of delay beween what you type on the keypad and what appears on screen.

2. Its made out of cheap materials, Nokia C3 is a good choice in that department.

3. The optical trackpad is definitely not as good as a Blackberry.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:2, topic:15509”]

Well, my friend recently bought it, and i checked it out a bit. The set is pretty decent looking, and has decent specs and features. I didn’t tried viewing youtube on it, but it had a few youtube bookmarks in it, so i think it would have youtube support. Besides, most new phones have that feature.

I should warn you though, the camera result is below average…

[/quote]

thx alot… :rolleyes:

[quote=“rnathbatra, post:3, topic:15509”]

I have a few caveats for you:

1. The keyboard is laggy, there is a certain amount of delay beween what you type on the keypad and what appears on screen.

2. Its made out of cheap materials, Nokia C3 is a good choice in that department.

3. The optical trackpad is definitely not as good as a Blackberry.

[/quote]

ooooo…yes tht thing was making me confuse. tht which one to choose between c3 and chat?? now i hv a clue…btw whats the latest price of c3 in pakistan??

^ According to Whatmobile, Ch@t is for 9,150, while C3 is for 9,800. And yes, between those two, C3 is much better.