I Need UPS for Modem & Router

Asalam O Alikum!

Guys i want to buy a ups for my Router and Modem but i have no idea which one should i by...

please somebody help me that i need at least 1.5 to 2 hours battery backup i would use only one router and one modem with ups so please help me out....

thanks

get yourself made a regulated power supply with rechargeable battery. Buying UPS just for modem and router, is an expensive option.

I would've made you one but as you are in Karachi it might be difficult.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

get yourself made a regulated power supply with rechargeable battery. Buying UPS just for modem and router, is an expensive option.

I would’ve made you one but as you are in Karachi it might be difficult.

[/quote]

Setup ??

I would’ve made you one but as you are in Karachi it might be difficult.

[/quote]

how to made regulated power supply???

will u please tell me in detail what is it??

This is just what I asked in my post.

just to give a general idea, it will be combination of 2 SLA Batteries, which will give 12.6 volts. Using regulators and capacitors, it will provide regulated 12v/9v, as per requirement

then there will be a charging circuit, that will use a ready-made adapter, and some transistors, that charges the batteries, and limits charging current, and doesnt overcharge the batteries.

just to give a general idea, it will be combination of 2 SLA Batteries, which will give 12.6 volts. Using regulators and capacitors, it will provide regulated 12v/9v, as per requirement

then there will be a charging circuit, that will use a ready-made adapter, and some transistors, that charges the batteries, and limits charging current, and doesnt overcharge the batteries.

[/quote]

thnx but something i wud like to ask there that how long it will give power to my Router and Modem … ???

m live i Karachi and there is 6 to 8 hours of load-shading 2 2 hour 3 time some time 4…

anyways main point is i want 2 hours backup and how long it will get full charge ???