I need Paypal User Help

Guys i need a paypal user to pay 20$ for me to a website and in return i can pay him cash or if he like to make easyload to his cell whatever he want and if you require some fee i will also be paying that so let me know if u wana do that job for me

check your mail......

i need bit help too , i was using paypal of my big bro in Australia but for some reasons it was very lengthy process for me to withdraw payments , so any body here who have paypal and can accept payments from my clients and then take $5-$20 as button pressing fee and send me remaining via bank transfers or telenor easy paisa ? Shokat bahi any help ?

^

contact me via email ...

depends upon the ammount...

okie sent you email

ok i need a bit of help too..

want $20 in my moneybookers account. best and easiest is to pay through easyload?

email is: u z z i e 0 1 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Hye! I also need a paypal account...I have an account of moneybookers but no website uses it...Websites such as EBAY, AMAZON, ETC . Can any1 get me a paypal account????Reply to this thread and I'll contact u...

^ You can use Moneybookers with Ebay. You will have to activate your account for it, though.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok i need a bit of help too…

want $20 in my moneybookers account. best and easiest is to pay through easyload?

email is: u z z i e 0 1 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

[/quote]

contact me…

fees will apply … and bank transfer/depost will be accepted… btw the transfer will be free…

i've emailed u through ur blog shoukat. glad ur ready to help.

Xainnadeem, if you are still looking someone for the job let me know ...

Xainnadeem, if you are still looking someone for the job let me know …
[/quote]

go ahead… deal with him… cuz i have got some complications so… i dont think i ll b able to deal with him anymore… :(

Paypal always a prob for Pakistanis

Okay well I have $50 in my paypal.. if anyone needs it PM me..

Xainnadeem, sent u an email reply me there ...

Xainnadeem, sent u an email reply me there …
[/quote]

thanks , just replied back to you boss :)

Just to let you all know, i got funds in my moneybookers account through ShoukaT within 2 days.

There are no Rep system on this forum, so take that as +1 Rep!

^

:) thanks..

i have around $400 in my paypal account...anyone interested in any transaction...i can do on your behalf...

transaction charges will apply