I need job

Qualification

Civil Education : Fsc ( 1st division)

Other Qualification s

English language ( NUML: cousre for 6 months)

Computer Course (Six Months Diploma)

City :Islamabad

plz help me. and contact me if you know about any type of good job. marketing or teaching.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: what in the world r u trying to do??? :confused: This is no way of finding a job for urself. Instead u should make a proper and decent looking CV and should submit it in different companies where u wish to find a job.

ok tell me with this qualification where can i apply?

I deleted some of your post content. Posting all your confidential information on a public forum is a VERY stupid thing to do....

then how the hell for this forum is? isn't it to help sme one? what do you mean? am i selling or advertising my products?

^.......I can't bring myself to reply to such naivete. Can someone please explain to this lady why posting your full name, fathers name, cell phone number AND CNIC on a public forum is a bad idea.

^ Ok, let me try...

Miss Amber, posting your personal info on a forum is really not a good idea cause it can get you in various troubles, specially dont give your cellphone number cause then you will be getting a lot of unwanted/disturbing calls.

Please try to understand.

pay me 200$

i will teach you how to kickass adsense..

then u can earn upto 300$ a month on internet...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok tell me with this qualification where can i apply?
[/quote]

Search for the job that suits your qualification and interest in local newspapers. u will find hundereds of job ads there. All u need to do is to choose the best possible job for urself considering ur qualification and ur aim. Simple, isn’t it. :)

call centres are quite in these days

tutor some kids

sharing personal info on forums can trouble your personal life in many ways , if you are really looking for a job and want to earn good income , i will prefer you learning some modern skills ,

comparing myself to you you are much educated than me i am only fsc passed guy with 59% marks , was studying in COMSATS and left the university after 2 semesters just because my family wasnt able to afford my university fee ,

without any skill or any additional course i self learned many computer skills , 3d animation , web development , graphic designing , mechanical molding etc i completed my first project 5 years back on a public pc (Cyber cafe )

now (thanks to Allah ) i am earning more than 50-60 thousand per month without having any good education but i admit i have some computer skills , now i can easily afford to study at almost any university of Pakistan but i completely rejected the any option of studying further ans sticking to my current field ,

so amber if you really want to earn or want to do a job i will prefer you learn some modern day skills , keep faith and continue the strugle , you be at top :)

http://www.odesk.com/blog/2009/03/expanding-employment-opportunities-for-women-in-low-income-countries/
[/quote]

another Girl from North Waziristan share her story in this video ^ , look how her self determination improved her life and living standard.

look she was from such a backward area with many troubles and you still live in Islamabad i think the most advanced city of Pakistan after Karachi and Lahore .

^ Good post dude ! YOu really never told me in that detail ever before. I'm thinking I should have told you that I'm a girl in first place. LOL

@ Amber.

Just thanks to Sah he edited your personal info, or you would have noticed the trouble in your life within some hours :P

@ Sah

Dude We don't have girls in this forum :( Atleast is ko to cho diya hota ;)

@Xainnadeem.. dude how do you find these jobs? if you don't mind telling. you got a real inspiring story btw.

^ there are million ways brother i dont prefer adsense or blogging as a way of income as it demands too much effort and payments are very late , i personally think living in Pakistan and having access to very expensive softwares like Adobe pS and 3d Studio max which worth over us $10000 , for 35 rs is a big illegal advantage , all you need is either one of skills like data entry , writing creative content , video editing + video effects , 2d vector designing , photo retouching , 3d modeling , flash , html , php , poensource web development etc etc then you can easily apply for jobs online . like heres my profile on getacoder.com :

http://www.getacoder.com/users/zainnadeem/zainnadeem_profile.htm
[/quote]

you can check the jobs i have completed and all are very simple if you have basic knowledge of web development nd graphic designing .

beside that there are many other god websites for doing freelance work .

pay me 200$

i will teach you how to kickass adsense…

then u can earn upto 300$ a month on internet…

[/quote]

Oh for cryin out loud man…

@ Xainnadeem:

Love your Max work. Can't believe you managed to render that plane model in 5 minutes. When I used to play around in Max just for fun, it would take me hours just to render one image. But then again I used to apply multiple surfaces and textures on same objects just for the heck of it :D. You should work with some ad company if you can get a word out to them.

pay me 200$

i will teach you how to kickass adsense…

then u can earn upto 300$ a month on internet…

[/quote]

:confused:

You won’t have to pay me to get rid of you. :)

^

c'mon guys u got serious...!! :D

@ Xainnadeem:

Love your Max work. Can’t believe you managed to render that plane model in 5 minutes. When I used to play around in Max just for fun, it would take me hours just to render one image. But then again I used to apply multiple surfaces and textures on same objects just for the heck of it big_smile. You should work with some ad company if you can get a word out to them.

[/quote]

yeah , 3d studio max demands heavy duty CPU and RAM , i remember my first pc with 700 mhz in 2002-2003 took more than 7 hours to render 20 second 3d animation , with 100% constant cpu usage lol

3d is like heartbeat to me :)